Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
6.12 Secret Santa
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. >
1 to 30 of 112
Dec 6th 2009
  • Season 6 : Episode 12
  • First aired on December 10, 2009

Summary courtesy of NBC:

MICHAEL AND PHYLLIS FIGHT OVER SANTA PRIVILEGES—Michael (Golden Globe winner Steve Carell) is outraged when Jim (John Krasinski) allows Phyllis (Phyllis Smith) to be Santa at the office Christmas party. Jim and Dwight (Rainn Wilson) try to get everyone into the holiday spirit despite the uncertainty with Dunder Mifflin. Meanwhile, Oscar (Oscar Nunez) has a secret crush. Jenna Fischer, Ed Helms, Leslie David Baker, Brian Baumgartner, Kate Flannery, Mindy Kaling, Angela Kinsey, Creed Bratton, Paul Lieberstein, B.J. Novak, Ellie Kemper and Craig Robinson also star.

Dec 6th 2009

Phyllis as Santa? Hopefully hilarious, possibly not. Oscar's secret crush? Yes please.

Dec 6th 2009

I bet it's Andy.

Dec 6th 2009

Do you people sleep?

Me neither.

Dec 6th 2009

No.

Dec 6th 2009

I bet it's Andy.

I hope it isn't. So presumably the "Jim and Dwight (Rainn Wilson) try to get everyone into the holiday spirit despite the uncertainty with Dunder Mifflin." stuff is going to be more of the inane stuff we got last week. Oh goody.

Dec 6th 2009

Its not Andy (a spoiler on OfficeTally says who it is).

Dec 6th 2009

I am really looking forward to this episode. I think that this season has been much better than last season for the most part. I've seen the promo and it looks pretty good. I'm looking forward to the Phyllis, Jim, Michael part.

Dec 6th 2009 edited

Well, it's got to be better than Moroccan Christmas right? Actually, I think the description sounds good and the promos also look good. Mindy Kaling wrote it though, that gives me pause lately.

Dec 6th 2009 edited

I actually liked Moroccan Christmas. And Mindy Kaling wrote The Injury and Niagara so...

Dec 6th 2009

The Injury was a long time ago. She also wrote Ben Franklin, Frame Toby, and Golden Ticket. I think she's very talented, but her episodes lately have been subpar and have not fit in well with the feel of the show.

Dec 6th 2009

I give way more credit to Greg Daniels for Niagara than Mindy.

Dec 6th 2009 edited

Granted, The Injury was long ago. I didn't like the original Frame Toby, but the producer's cut could of been one of the best of the season. I liked Golden Ticket but didn't like Ben Franklin. But, I am still excited.

Dec 6th 2009

I Saw Another Promo. To me, it looks like this episode is going to be great. Dwight putting in the plug, a real christmas party, singing. Could it be Christmas Party and A Benihana Christmas combined with a little bankruptcy/season six twist.

Dec 7th 2009

Hey ChristmasGoose! Welcome to Northern Attack.

Dec 10th 2009

Remember, it's Thursday!

Dec 10th 2009

Shave today so you look good on pantsless Friday!

Dec 10th 2009

I'm looking forward to this episode. I probably won't watch it until late tonight because my work Christmas party is tonight. It's at a fancy shmancy resort. I haven't made up my mind about going, yet. My mom said she would come over to our house to watch the baby so maybe.

Dec 10th 2009

Shave today so you look good on pantsless Friday!

Ah ha ha ha. Shaving.

Dec 10th 2009

It's at a fancy shmancy resort. I haven't made up my mind about going, yet. My mom said she would come over to our house to watch the baby so maybe.

It's so hard to be away from the baby, but everyone else really is right. It's good for you. And even if he screams the entire time you are away (which won't happen), he won't remember a thing abou tit later.

Dec 10th 2009

Unless, of course, you just don't know if you want to go for other reasons. In which case, feel free to ignore me.

Actually, feel free to ignore me in either case.

Dec 10th 2009

he won't remember a thing abou tit later.

Oh, we remember those.

Dec 10th 2009

Oh, we remember those.

They've provided me with many wonderful mammories.

Dec 10th 2009

And you were afraid you were boring.

Dec 10th 2009 edited

Michael has been pretty unlikable these past few episodes. I've never seen him as Santa before, so why is he all bent out of shape that he can't be Santa this year? Also, why is an office full of adults into sitting on Santa's lap, having there pictures taken with him, etc.? Why didn't they have people bring in their kids? It would have made more sense.

eta: I love that Angela got fabric for Christmas. I want fabric for Christmas. But I don't want to make a dress that goes past my feet.

Dec 10th 2009

Probably because no one here voted for Take Your Daughter to Work Day. They must have figured we'd hate the idea.

Dec 10th 2009

David is fired! Twist!

Great episode so far.

Dec 10th 2009

I just realized it's Thursday, and this is the episode thread. Geez.

Dec 10th 2009

I am really liking this episode.

Dec 10th 2009

I don't think any Christmas episode will ever come close to Christmas Party, for me. That one is beginning-of-falling-in-love good for me.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. >
1 to 30 of 112
Top of PageBack to discussions