Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
6.12 Secret Santa
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. >
91 to 112 of 112
Dec 13th 2009

Both. With even more pep and zing.

Dec 13th 2009

This also made me laugh:

Phyllis is only pretending to be a man, I'm the real thing. Sit down on my lap and there will be no doubt!

No it's not, not like penis-wise.

Dec 13th 2009

Yes, that was awesome.

Dec 13th 2009

Those are the classic Michael slip ups I like to see. The episode has grown on me after about the 3rd time watching it.

Dec 13th 2009

Like a fungus.

Dec 13th 2009

I also loved Jim telling Michael, "You can't yell out 'I need this, I need this' as you pin down an employee on your lap".

Dec 13th 2009

Upon rewatch, I don't think Wallace is out just yet. Sounds like he's predicting that the senior management will be gone, not that he has been fired already.

Dec 13th 2009

I don't think Wallace is out just yet

Dude, he's married. He's clearly not out yet.

Dec 16th 2009 edited

I was finally able to rewatch this and I enjoyed it a lot. Speaking of David Wallace (whom I doubt they will let leave the show) Meredith had a killer line:

"Your wife is a very lucky woman."

Also, has nobody commented on the very suggestive nose of the snowman on the mural behind Phall...Phillis' Santa chair?
bats eyes innocently

Dec 16th 2009

A producer's cut of this episode will be released soon. If it made Frame Toby much better, maybe it can make a good episode better too.

Dec 18th 2009

Producers Cut is up. Lots of stuff with the warehouse.

Dec 18th 2009

I love it when Erin says, "So edgy" to Phyllis.

Dec 19th 2009

The producer's cut made this episode the second best of the season.

Dec 23rd 2009

Producers Cut is up.

I liked it.

Dec 23rd 2009

So did I. I enjoyed Jim and Pam under the mistletoe. Also, was BJ breaking in the extended scene where Kev gets off of Michael and Michael is walking out the pain in his leg? It looked like he was but I can't tell for sure since I watched it on my iPhone.

Dec 23rd 2009

I enjoyed Jim's TH where he admits it's weird that he actually cares about his job. It would be cool if they explored this a little more. And lem, I think they were all breaking during that scene with Michael.

Dec 23rd 2009

I liked the extended scene of Pam trying to set up Oscar and warehouse guy. "We should all go to a concert! Are we still doing that thing where we take new people to concerts?" Also Angela's theory about how the warehouse people are stinking up the bathrooms because they're poorer and don't eat as good food. That's kind of a dick move not to invite the warehouse in the first place. One more thing, I just watched a re-run of Take Your Daughter to Work Day, no exaggeration, I'll bet Darryl's gained 100 pounds since then. I couldn't believe the difference.

Dec 23rd 2009

That's kind of a dick move not to invite the warehouse in the first place.

The warehouse workers were invited in Christmas Party and Benihana weren't they? It was only last year they didn't get to come upstairs. Yet another reason to hate Moroccan Christmas.

Jan 3rd 2010

I forgot to mention one of the things that I found funny was Michael, during his hurt, petulant Jesus stint, and his running commentary on the karaoke mic. Especially the part where he said, "Oh, space junk! Dwight's going to be able to build himself a friend." Extra funny knowing it was Michael sending the space junk.

Jan 18th 2010

I just watched the Producer's Cut of this episode for the first time and I think it really made it a lot better. Everything flowed really nicely and I thought it was a lot funnier the second time around.

It should be interesting to see how Jim handles working for someone who doesn't know him and personally like him like David Wallace did, going forward.

Jan 18th 2010

It should be interesting to see how Jim handles working for someone who doesn't know him and personally like him like David Wallace did, going forward.

Yeah, he had great luck with Charles Minor. The dick.

Jan 19th 2010

I just watched the Producer's Cut of this episode for the first time and I think it really made it a lot better.

I agree. It would have been another very good Christmas episode if they had released it that way. What are they thinking?

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. >
91 to 112 of 112
Top of PageBack to discussions