Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
HARRY POTTER (MAFIA) - game over MAFIA WIN
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 19
  12. >
1 to 30 of 563
Dec 8th 2009 edited

HARRY POTTER MAFIA

If you are new to Mafia, feel free to check out The Office (Mafia Game) thread to see how it works. It's really easy to get into and quite addictive, here is an intro thread

Cast of Characters
1. DftF: was Fred Weasley, no power: DEAD
2. Anque: was Sirius Black, Town Cop: DEAD
3. gb: CLAIMS Harry Potter
4. KarenM: CLAIMS Neville Longbottom, was Bellatrix Lestrange, Mafia Roleblocker: DEAD
5. lemoñadé: was Moaning Myrtle, VT: DEAD
6. LATP!: CLAIMS Hermione Granger
7. bc: was Cedric, VT: DEAD
8. CZ-J: was Dumbledore, Doctor: DEAD
9. KT: was Severus Snape, plus power: DEAD
10. Daoust: CLAIMS Dobby, no power
11. Toosie: was Hedwig, Tracker: DEAD
12. Madge: CLAIMS Minerva McGonagall

Rules for this particular game

• It is very much against the spirit of the game to post after you die, or if you did not sign up. Meta posts are bearable, but do not post anything game related if you are dead, not playing, or it is night in the game.
  • You must post at least one substantial post in the game each game-day. But the more you post the more fun the game will be.
  • You may not edit your posts under any circumstances. So make sure you get the hang of this markdown syntax before posting anything complicated.
  • You may not quote anything I send to you in an email, in particular your role message. Instead you should paraphrase it.
  • I will judge how long the days should last depending on the activity level of the board, but once I set a deadline I will keep to it.
  • When voting for a player, only bold votes will count. eg.

vote: alexbutterfield

• You should submit night actions to

alexjbutterfield(at)gmail.com

Dec 8th 2009
  1. DftF!
Dec 8th 2009 edited

(2) Anque

Dec 8th 2009

Three. Guy from Die Hard (griefbone)

Dec 8th 2009

Which guy from Die Hard? Alan Rickman? Or Bruce Willis? Or the gay dude from Witness who died of AIDS?

Dec 8th 2009

Danny Glover isn't dead. Also, not Bruce Willis.

Dec 8th 2009

I remember reading an interview with the kid who plays Harry Potter in which he said Alan Rickman was the scariest person in the universe.

Dec 8th 2009 edited

(4) KarenM

Dec 8th 2009

(5) lem

Dec 8th 2009

(6) LatP!

Dec 8th 2009

(7) BC... but I still don't really understand how this thing works.

Dec 8th 2009

(8) CZ-J

Dec 8th 2009

here is a new Intro and HQ thread

you guys should bookmark it. I wouldn't want to ask for it to be stickied unless it really caught on at some point in the future.

Dec 9th 2009

bump

just need 4 more players to start.

Dec 9th 2009

(9) KT

Hopefully I will get some kind of indestructible power so I can plague everyone for the whole game this time.

Dec 9th 2009

Sure, I'll play.

(10) Daoust

Dec 9th 2009

Hopefully I will get some kind of indestructible power so I can plague everyone for the whole game this time.

Still feeling bad about that KT. I think I'm going to watch this game instead of playing.

Dec 9th 2009

I'll sit this out, too. It'll be fun to watch.

Dec 9th 2009

How are we supposed to kill you both again, if you sit out?

Dec 9th 2009

I'll play if you promise to kill me first.

Dec 9th 2009

Come on, Toos! and DC! You might end up Townie this time. Then it's like a whole new game!

Dec 9th 2009

Promise to kill me.

Dec 9th 2009

Oh, I promise.

Dec 9th 2009

Alright then.

11 - Toosie

Dec 9th 2009

I'll try it this time.

12 - Madge

Dec 9th 2009

I'll sit this out, too. It'll be fun to watch.

I'll try it this time.

TWSS.

Dec 9th 2009

Still feeling bad about that KT. I think I'm going to watch this game instead of playing.

Ah, you are already falling into my trap. Rule 3.5 of mafia: never feel bad about killing someone in mafia. It's actually a compliment.

Dec 9th 2009

Ah, you are already falling into my trap. Rule 3.5 of mafia: never feel bad about killing someone in mafia. It's actually a compliment.

Within the context of the game killing you made good sense. I just felt bad that you had just showed up here to help out with the game when we terminated you.

Dec 9th 2009 edited

It's actually a compliment.

In that case, I take it back, 2C. I won't kill you.

Dec 9th 2009

Crap! Can we get another 11?

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...