Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
So that's still going on, huh? ...The Season Six Winter Hiatus Classic Episode rewatch
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. >
181 to 206 of 206
Jan 7th 2010

2C, do you subscribe to Netflix? All the episodes are there on instant watch.

Jan 7th 2010

Mm-hmm. Good thinking, MISS!

Jan 7th 2010

Speaking of Netflix, does anyone here have that Roku thingy that lets you stream Netflix on your television? I think I want one.

Jan 7th 2010

bone's got it, I believe. For $100, it seems worth it. I just don't want another box for my TV. A lot of BluRay players and newer TVs are coming with the same capability, I believe.

Jan 7th 2010

MISS, current season shows are available for instant rewatch?

Jan 7th 2010

No, VG, only seasons that have already been released on DVD.

I thought that someone here had that Netflix box but couldn't remember who. Yeah, it really does seem worth the price. It'd be a lot more fun to watch TV than the computer. The HD box is only $99 with free shipping. I think that's what I'll be spending my Christmas money on, since we won't be in the market for a new bluray or tv anytime soon.

Jan 7th 2010

It's completely worth the price.

Jan 7th 2010

How do you have yours hooked up, ab? Wired or wireless? Does it work well?

Jan 7th 2010

I have it hooked up wirelessly. Wiring up the connection would work if you had your router/internet contraption near the tv/Roku box, but mine's on the other side of the room. Wireless works very well.

Jan 7th 2010

Good to know. I'd have to use wireless as well. My router is on the second floor, and that's a little too far to run cables. Thanks for the info. The only step left for me to decide is to make sure that my TV has an empty HDMI port.

Feb 9th 2010

You could probably unsticky this now, Bri.

Unless folks are interested in watching some of the ones we didn't get to during the Olympics.

Feb 9th 2010

It's funny. I thought I'd take part in this and totally did not. The same thing happened when we did it a year (?) or two (?) ago. So, sure I'm up for doing it during the Olympics. But not in the Olympics. Wait. What?

Feb 9th 2010

I thought I'd take part in this and totally did not.

Worst. Mod. Ever.

Feb 9th 2010

So, sure I'm up for doing it during the Olympics.

That's what the woman who was incredibly attracted to spandex said.

Feb 9th 2010

It's funny. I thought I'd take part in this and totally did not.

I can only half-ass things so much on my own.

Worst. Mod. Ever.

Best-dressed, though.

Feb 9th 2010 edited

Best-dressed, though.

Well, it is the internet after all. The competition isn't too tough.

Feb 9th 2010

On that note, unsticky.

Feb 9th 2010

Wouldn't it be better to be best-naked?

Feb 9th 2010

Do we give Daily Dundies anymore? Because Toosie deserves one there.

Feb 9th 2010

Wouldn't it be better to be best-naked?

Unless he's a Never Nude. That's a game changer.

Feb 10th 2010

Thanks, Jinx!

Mar 13th 2011

I had this idea today. Then I realized we had this idea two years ago. Then I realized the enthusiasm for this kind of thing probably doesn't exist here anymore. But I just watched "The Fire." It was really good.

Mar 13th 2011

Ryan started it. Typical.

Mar 13th 2011

Fire guy.

Mar 13th 2011

pew pew pew

That's Andy making ignorant fire noises.

Mar 13th 2011

Then I realized the enthusiasm for this kind of thing probably doesn't exist here anymore. But I just watched "The Fire." It was really good.

Yeah, I don't see an organized effort working, but I still do as you did and watch a few of the S1-3 episodes when I have an hour or so. I am never disappointed.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. >
181 to 206 of 206
Top of PageBack to discussions