Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Dear NBC: Fixed that for ya. Office plot ideas.
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
31 to 41 of 41
Jun 8th 2010

Thanks, D. Am I mistaken, or is the anthem actually a British song-- maybe their anthem, with the words changed?

I tried singing O, Canada with the embellishments, and it would work well. I guess maybe an American could do it. Conversely, a Canadian could sing the SSB the way it was written, and most Americans would think it was innovative.

Jun 8th 2010

Thanks, D. Am I mistaken, or is the anthem actually a British song-- maybe their anthem, with the words changed?

NEVER!

I tried singing O, Canada with the embellishments, and it would work well.

Any song can sound better with embellishments.

Example:

Peeeaaaaaachhess COOOMMMEE from a caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnn
They. Were. Put. Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere By. A. Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnn
(whispered) In a fac-to-rrrrryyyyy (getting louder) doWNTOWWWWWWN!!!!

Jun 8th 2010

Everyone with class and taste knows that the classic ditty, "Peaches", by The Presidents of the United States of America needs no embellishment. It's perfectly perfect just the way it is.

Jun 8th 2010

That's because there are millions of peeaches, peaches for me. I love peaches cuz they grow on a tree.

Wait, are Canadian and British different things?

Jun 8th 2010

Ha! Canada's best tennis player just got beat by some unknown player from Jamaica. Jamaica!

Hey can we get a mod to rename this thread "The Repurposed Canadian Embarrassment Thread"

Jun 8th 2010 edited

Hey can we get a mod to rename this thread "The Repurposed Canadian Embarrassment Thread"

I start one thread, one, and you want to change the name.

Wait, are Canadian and British different things?

Only in Quebec.

Jun 8th 2010

Ah ha ha ha! I love POTUSOA. Love them.

Jun 9th 2010

Ha! Canada's best tennis player just got beat by some unknown player from Jamaica. Jamaica!

Canadians are not exactly on the map when it comes to tennis. Case in point, I don't even know who you're talking about. Is it Wosniak? Because she isn't our best. Daniel Nestor is. He's a doubles player. He and his partner just won the doubles in the French Open.

Jun 9th 2010

They didn't even show the freaking Men's final on a channel I could watch in this one-horse town.

Jun 9th 2010

It's Dancevic.

Jun 10th 2010

Who?

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
31 to 41 of 41
Top of PageBack to discussions