Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
6.17 St. Patrick's Day
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. >
1 to 30 of 123
Mar 6th 2010
  • Season 6 : Episode 17
  • First aired on March 11, 2010

Summary courtesy of NBC:

MICHAEL STRUGGLES TO PLEASE THE NEW BOSS— KATHY BATES (“THE BLINDSIDE,” “REVOLUTIONARY ROAD”) AND ZACH WOODS (“THE HONKYS”)—Michael (Golden Globe winner Steve Carell) thinks he impressed Jo (guest star Kathy Bates) only to discover someone else in the office caught her eye. Meanwhile, Dwight (Rainn Wilson) makes trouble on Jim's (John Krasinski) first day back from paternity leave. Andy (Ed Helms) and Erin (Ellie Kemper) have an interesting first date. Jenna Fischer, Leslie David Baker, Brian Baumgartner, Kate Flannery, Mindy Kaling, Angela Kinsey, Phyllis Smith, Oscar Nunez, Creed Bratton, Paul Lieberstein, B.J. Novak, and Craig Robinson also star.

Mar 6th 2010

Looking forward to a St. Patrick's Day episode. As for everything else, I think it could be good but hope Jim doesn't stutter and become an idiot like in Scott's Tots.

Mar 7th 2010

Oh yes: more Zach Woods, please. I feel like he's the only straight character on the show right now.

Mar 7th 2010

hope Jim doesn't stutter and become an idiot

Yeah, I sure hope we're done with that crap.

Mar 7th 2010

I really like the idea of a St. Pats episode but nothing in that description sounds all that interesting. Jenna is listed but I wonder if Pam will actually be in the episode. I predict the cold open has something to do with her, Jim, and the baby at their house.

Mar 7th 2010

First holiday episode under the new regime. What do you guys think this'll mean for Michael's over-the-top celebration habits, especially if he's trying to impress Jo?

Also, I'm not an Andy/Erin hater, but I'm really not looking forward to having to sit through their date. I think it's a fun relationship to have on the show, but they're putting altogether too much focus on it.

I am looking forward to Darryl, though. It seems like we haven't seen him in... three months. Whoa.

Mar 7th 2010

Darryl will be in the next three episodes: St. Patrick's Day, New Leads and Happy Hour.

Mar 7th 2010

Darryl! Darryl! Darryl!

Mar 8th 2010

It sounds like this episode has nothing to do with St. Patricks Day, unless Andy and Erin somehow incorporate it into their date. Maybe they go to the parade.

Mar 8th 2010

Is Darryl the person who's going to catch Jo's eye? That will really chafe Michael's ass.

Mar 8th 2010

It sounds like this episode has nothing to do with St. Patricks Day, unless Andy and Erin somehow incorporate it into their date. Maybe they go to the parade.

Erin's first/middle names (Kelly/Erin) are both common Irish names - maybe they'll play that up.

Mar 8th 2010

I predict at least a few of Andy's lines will be delivered in a thick Irish accent.

Mar 8th 2010

I figure that the St. Patrick's Day part will involve Andy and Erin's date, and that somehow they'll end up somewhere where the rest of the office is already established and drinking, and will not be able to get any peace.

Mar 11th 2010 edited

According to OfficeTally, an old character comes back in this episode. I wonder if it's Todd Packer?

Mar 11th 2010

It's probably Karen.

Mar 11th 2010

Way to rile up the crowd VG. Holly maybe?

Mar 11th 2010

It's Tom.

Mar 11th 2010

It would be nice to see Ed Truck again.

Mar 11th 2010

Or the dead bird.

Mar 11th 2010

I vote for the dead bird.

Mar 11th 2010

Or Sparkles.

Mar 11th 2010

Or Assturd.

Mar 11th 2010

How about the package that Packer left in Michael's office?

Mar 11th 2010

I vote for the Chili's manager from The Dundies.

Mar 11th 2010

Prince family?

Mar 11th 2010

Tim Meadows.

Mar 11th 2010

Or the guy that sold Michael 15 bottles of vodka.

Mar 11th 2010

Or Benjamin Franklin.

Mar 11th 2010

MOSE!

Mar 11th 2010

Bob Vance hasn't been in since the wedding. Maybe the woman who works in the wearhouse. or Roy.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. >
1 to 30 of 123
Top of PageBack to discussions