Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
6.19 Happy Hour
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. >
151 to 169 of 169
Apr 2nd 2010

So now I go with both.

If you are a girl awsome, if you are a guy lame.

Apr 2nd 2010

I like grey's anatomy, so everyone else can suck it.

Apr 2nd 2010

Grey's Anatomy sucks enough for all of us, thanks.

Apr 2nd 2010 edited

Then what did you watch?

If nobody else gives you kudos on your Calvin & Hobbes reference, then I will. Kudos, gb.

Apr 2nd 2010

Mmmmm . . . . validation.

Apr 13th 2010

When's the next new Thursday night NBC line up?

Apr 13th 2010 edited

the 22nd according to TVguide.com

Here

Community

[No new Parks and Rec instead we get two 30'rock's]

Apr 13th 2010

[No new Parks and Rec instead we get two 30'rock's]

That is not a proportional response.

Apr 13th 2010

I'd rather have Community than P&R. But I'd definitely rather have P&R than 30 Rock.

Apr 13th 2010

That is not a proportional response.

It is proportionally bad. first we get no new Parks and Rec then we get two 30 Rock's proportionally or exponentially

Apr 13th 2010

No new Parks and Rec

Yay!

instead we get two 30'rock's

Boo.

But new Office so yay! Also, it'll be the first time I'll be able to participate in the episode thread. Yesssssss....

Apr 14th 2010

No new Parks and Rec

Yay!

Oh, Jim's Crotch! You were doing so well for a while. Getting along with everyone. Saying all the right things. And with that one three-letter, monosyllabic response, you've undone much of all that good work you were doing. And I had such high hopes for you too.

Apr 14th 2010

Ohhh snap.

Apr 14th 2010

Ohhh snap.

I used to say that, but it's totally lame. Now I say burn. And TMI.

Apr 14th 2010

No new Parks and Rec

Yay!

Oh, Jim's Crotch! You were doing so well for a while. Getting along with everyone. Saying all the right things. And with that one three-letter, monosyllabic response, you've done so much more than all that good work you were already doing. I had such high hopes for you. And you've surpassed my wildest expectations.

Apr 14th 2010

Oh, burn!

Apr 14th 2010

Cat fight! Toosie and Daoust!

Apr 14th 2010

Extremely long distance cat fight!

Apr 14th 2010

Oh, Jim's Crotch! You were doing so well for a while. Getting along with everyone. Saying all the right things. And with that one three-letter, monosyllabic response, you've undone much of all that good work you were doing. And I had such high hopes for you too.

Boo!

Oh, Jim's Crotch! You were doing so well for a while. Getting along with everyone. Saying all the right things. And with that one three-letter, monosyllabic response, you've done so much more than all that good work you were already doing. I had such high hopes for you. And you've surpassed my wildest expectations.

Yay!

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. >
151 to 169 of 169
Top of PageBack to discussions