Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
I need to give a banana to Annie's Boobs: The Community Thread
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 44
  12. >
1 to 30 of 1308
Apr 7th 2010 edited

Wait, do we have a Community thread?

We do now. Discuss.

Apr 7th 2010

Alright! I love Community.

Apr 7th 2010

So Annie and Jeff? Plausible couple or creepy?

Apr 7th 2010

What does "isert" mean? Also, nice thread.

Apr 7th 2010

I thought we only started separate threads for good shows.

Apr 7th 2010

Creepy, but I didn't realize how pretty she is until they went there.

Apr 7th 2010 edited

Burn! But untrue!

Also, plausible in its creepiness.

Apr 7th 2010

This ought to get this thread going. Or not. It's worth a chunk of your employers' time, anyway.

Apr 8th 2010

Is this on tonight? I kinda hope so. But I've got to be at my own community college tonight. Hello hulu!

Apr 8th 2010

Looks like a lineup of reruns tonight.

Apr 8th 2010

Oh well. I wish it All-New Must See new episodes.

Apr 8th 2010

I'm excited to see this thread! This show is one of my favorites now (although no where close to my love of TO).

Jeff and Annie have much more chemistry than Jeff and Britta. But it's not likely to happen because Annie is much younger than Jeff. Although she was checking him out in that billiards episode when he was naked.

Apr 8th 2010

And they kissed, JG. They kissed!

Apr 8th 2010 edited

I like Jim's Grundle. You heard me.

Apr 8th 2010

And they kissed, JG. They kissed!

They did! I want to see another episode that features the debate team. Or Jeff playing pool sans clothes. I'm not picky.

I like Jim's Grundle.

Methinks griefbone was not talking about me.

Apr 8th 2010

My favorite part was on the Green Week episode when the bald guy said they were changing the name of the school to Envriadale. And the other guy yelled, "But we're already called Greendale."

Apr 8th 2010

Starburns, people. Starburns. Cooleset d-bag this side of Vanilla Ice.

Apr 8th 2010

Oh yeah! Starburns. He's the best. I loved how Shirley called him "Starburns" to his face. His starburned face.

Apr 8th 2010

Starburnt?

Apr 8th 2010

Starburns is like the Creed of Community, in my opinion. Such a great random background character.

I like Senor Chang too. But in smaller doses.

Apr 8th 2010

I'm excited to see this thread!

I love the new kid. I really do.

Apr 8th 2010

She's even got an awesome "Real Name" in her account profile. Nice work, JG.

Apr 9th 2010

So when I worked the final for games this past weekend a kid came to the game dressed as the Buttler Human Being. He said he got it from someone dressing like that at a Purdue game but he looked just like the Greendale Human Being.

Apr 9th 2010

I thought of this thread, and you guys (and gal), when watching this show last night. Random, I know.

Oh, and I laughed when Starburns told Jeff and Britta that Annie is now on his to-do list. Wasn't there a part where Jeff called Starburns "Starburst"?

Apr 9th 2010

The actress who plays Annie was on Loveline with Dr. Drew last night. I didn't catch it, but I think it's online.

Apr 9th 2010

This whole thread might as well be in Greek, for as much as I understand it.

Apr 9th 2010

Watch Community!

Apr 9th 2010

I tried. It's not my cup of tea.

Apr 9th 2010

It's more like a forty ounce.

Apr 9th 2010

It's better than tea. It's the cold beer of Thursday night comedies. And not cheap macro-brewed swill either. That's The Marriage Ref. It's the IPA of Must See TV.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 44
  12. >