Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
I need to give a banana to Annie's Boobs: The Community Thread
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 36
  5. 37
  6. 38
  7. 39
  8. 40
  9. 41
  10. 42
  11. 43
  12. 44
  13. >
1291 to 1308 of 1308
May 9th 2014 edited

Well, we got more of Community than any other network would have given us.

eta I will miss Annie's Boobs.

May 9th 2014

Well, we got more of Community than any other network would have given us.

Yeah, about 4.5 seasons more. It had a good run, but I was ready for it to be over. In fact, the further I get away from the Parks & Rec finale, the more I wish it had been the series finale.

May 9th 2014 edited

I feel the same way about P&R, and I'll admit you're right about Community, though I'd keep watching it as long as they kept making episodes. I just perused the episode summaries from Season 4, though, and I know it's better to let it go. Let it goooo.

Also, I think that about does it for NBC for me. After Parks & Rec, I don't watch any other shows on the Peacock. First time since 2005.

May 9th 2014

I would definitely continue to watch Community if they keep making it, but it's certainly not the show it was in S1-3.

May 10th 2014

I believe NBC canceled the show to free up more time for Celebrity Game Night

Mar 18th 2015

S6 Thoughts, anyone?

Mar 18th 2015

S6 Thoughts, anyone?

That's still going on?

Mar 18th 2015

Internet-only somewhere?

Mar 18th 2015

Saw it pop up on the Yahoo home page. Not really interested, especially without Troy & Shirley. I had pretty much checked out on the show last season, anyway.

Mar 18th 2015

without Troy & Shirley

This show is so racist.

Mar 18th 2015

I'm going to catch it later this week. First, we have to finish The Jinx.

Mar 18th 2015

I plan on not watching Community right after I finish not watching *Parks and Recreation".

First, we have to finish The Jinx.

(Mortal Combat voice) Finish him!!!

Mar 18th 2015

It's pretty rough around the edges, and you miss Troy and Shirley. But there's some funny stuff and a weird kind of we're-winging-it-and-playing-with-borrowed-time kind of feel to it. I would think Alison Brie and Joel McHale and even Jim Rash would be too much in demand for a weird project like this. And I kind of wish Netflix or even Amazon had picked it up instead of Yahoo so maybe the quality would be higher. It's still pretty fun, though. And you can't beat the price.

Mar 19th 2015

The Jinx

The best.

Mar 19th 2015

We've got 5 and 6 to go which I hear are just crazy.

Mar 20th 2015

The Jinx

Please...you can call me Mr. Jinx

The best.

I never realized how much AMJ really likes me. Now it's all awkward...I suppose I need to say something nice about him. Maybe I'll say something nice about everyone in the circle, so it's not uncomfortable. OK...well...I'd rather be here with you all, than with the finest people on earth.

Aug 5th 2015

No surprise, but it sounds like the show is done.

Is it getting another season on Yahoo?

Joel McHale:No. They wanted to. But all of our contracts were up after six years. All the actors on the show, almost without exception — their stock has risen significantly and it’s out of the pay rate that is affordable to make the show. So you’re not going to be able to get Alison Brie or Gillian Jacobs at a normal television salary anymore. There is just not enough money to be able to pay for the show.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 36
  5. 37
  6. 38
  7. 39
  8. 40
  9. 41
  10. 42
  11. 43
  12. 44