Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
6.21 Body Language
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
1 to 30 of 60
Apr 24th 2010
  • Season 6 : Episode 21
  • First aired on April 29, 2010

Summary courtesy of NBC:

MICHAEL HAS TROUBLE READING BODY LANGUAGE—AMY PIETZ (“ALIENS IN AMERICA,”“CAROLINE IN THE CITY”) GUEST STARS-- Pam (Jenna Fischer) and Jim (John Krasinski) work on their first sales pitch together to Donna (guest star Amy Pietz), the manager of a local restaurant. But Michael (Golden Globe winner Steve Carell) keeps misreading the signals she’s putting out. Meanwhile, Dwight (Rainn Wilson) encourages Kelly (Mindy Kaling) to try out for the minority training program. Ed Helms, Leslie David Baker, Brian Baumgartner, Kate Flannery, Angela Kinsey, Phyllis Smith, Oscar Nunez, Creed Bratton, B.J. Novak, Ellie Kemper and Craig Robinson also star.

Apr 25th 2010

It is a new episode.

Apr 25th 2010

Why hasn't Pam becoming a salesperson been a bigger story this year?

Apr 25th 2010

So is Michael prohibited from making sales now, since he's the manager? Because I would think he would make the sale to Not Caroline In the City.

Apr 25th 2010

. . . Caroline in the City?

Apr 25th 2010

Oh, right, she's the weirdly hot mom from Aliens in America.

Apr 25th 2010

Michael's attempts to understand anything are usually a failure. Body Language should be no different.

Apr 26th 2010

So. A new episode again so quickly? That seems weird after going so long without. Or with re-runs or whatever.

Apr 26th 2010

That seems weird after going so long without.

Apr 27th 2010

I think you get used to it pretty quickly though.

Apr 29th 2010

HEY GUYS AND GALS!!!! The show that this thread is dedicated to, the one that hasn't been opened in TWO DAYS, is on in an hour here.

Remember The Office?

Apr 29th 2010

Honestly, it's 8:25, and you just reminded me it was Thursday.

Apr 29th 2010

lem is going to love that cold open. Or, at least understand it.

Apr 29th 2010

It took me a minute to even remember what it was about. It was a good ep. I was gonna be pissed if she wasn't into him in this episode cause she clearly was two episodes ago.

Erin was funny with her butting in.

Kevin and Andy's spat about the m&m's was great. I can't recall if he told andy to go to hell or shut up but I remember it being funny.

Apr 29th 2010

I really enjoyed it. No ridiculous relationship crap and I could tolerate Dwight's scheming a lot more this time around. One of the better episodes of the season for me.

Apr 29th 2010

Know what? Ditto.

For the record, she's hot, hotter than any woman Michael has gone after, possibly the hottest women on the show yet.

Apr 29th 2010

I would like a pad of post-its with the international symbols for gender on it. Also, can we get a whole episode of Jenna doing her standup routine?

Apr 29th 2010

Maybe next season will feature her realizing her dream of becoming stand up comedian and have her leave the office only to fail and return to Dunder Mifflin as Co Regional Vice President in charge of sales.

Apr 29th 2010

Maybe.

Apr 29th 2010

Yeah, I was impressed with the episode (sex) and thought it was (sex) really funny.

Apr 29th 2010

Griefbone I feel strangely compelled to kiss you right now.

Apr 29th 2010

No, you're thinking of Daoust.

Apr 29th 2010 edited

Never. Except during NBC's to catch a predator episodes.

Apr 29th 2010

I swallowed a bug.

Apr 29th 2010

You know what? That was a good episode.

Also, "Most people buy printers over the phone, Miss Boob Shirt."

Apr 29th 2010

I loved this episode.

Thank you, writers. It's been a while.

Apr 30th 2010

Tiger's mom is in town so I haven't seen it, yet. Boo. Everyone's asleep so I'm going to sneak downstairs to watch it.

Apr 30th 2010

Never. Except during NBC's to catch a predator episodes.

So...when you watch shows about child predators, it makes you think about wanting to kiss me? But not at any other times?

Apr 30th 2010

He's just in denial Daoust. He wants to kiss you all the time.

Apr 30th 2010

That was a great episode! Good things:

-post its
-Dwight yelling at Erin
-Darryl
-bagging an Indian
-Oscar's a double minority. gay.

Bad things:

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >