Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
6.21 Body Language
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
31 to 60 of 60
Apr 30th 2010 edited

62 whitened thread here this morning but hardly one in the last hours and not even a full page in this new episode thread.

so of course this observation bumps it to a new page

Apr 30th 2010

I liked this episode. It was very awkward but not Scott's Tots awkward.

There's just not that much to talk about for this episode accept that someone we hardly know is dating Michael. I also think the Gabe guy is pretty funny, too.

Apr 30th 2010

I also think the Gabe guy is pretty funny, too.

The face he made after the "It's almost too black." comment cracked me up.

Apr 30th 2010

I love Gabe.

Apr 30th 2010

I do think he brings something unique to the show. And yet he fit in well with what felt like a classic-vibed episode.

Apr 30th 2010

Tiger's mom is in town so I haven't seen it, yet. Boo. Everyone's asleep so I'm going to sneak downstairs to watch it.

It reminds of a kid sneaking downstairs to sneak a peak at gifts or Santa or something. Do you by chance own any pj's with the feet in them?

Apr 30th 2010

I swallowed a bug.

That's right, I'm quoting myself.

Except that I didn't make this post. It's under my name, but I have no memory of opening this thread, much less posting a non-sequitur in it.

Apr 30th 2010

I like how Kelly was rude to the customer service representative, even though her job is customer service representative. (And Hide also wears his cell phone outside his pants.)

Apr 30th 2010

I swallowed a bug.

What kind?

Apr 30th 2010

You'll have to ask my Australian friend, who says she found my browser open to this page yesterday, and made this post.

So I had to confess to her about NA.

Apr 30th 2010

That's scary. I mean, Aussie bugs are huge, I bet.

Apr 30th 2010

Is that some kind of euphemism?

Apr 30th 2010

No comment.

Apr 30th 2010

"In Japan, heart surgeon, steady hand......"

May 1st 2010

I swallowed a bug.

I was gonna comment on this, but just didn't. Was she hoping someone would reply and then she could pretend to be you or something? 'Cause that'd be weird.

May 1st 2010

I think she was just being weird and hoping it would get me into trouble or something.

May 2nd 2010

Number one. Steady hand.

How's everyone feel about Ms. Boob Shirt? I think I'm getting a little tired of the writers conjuring up one beautiful woman after another who's so psychologically damaged that she can be exposed to the full force of Michael's character flaws and yet still fall in love with him.

May 2nd 2010

Since we aren't supposed to take it seriously, unlike some other relationships, I don't really have a problem with it so far.

May 2nd 2010

one beautiful woman after another

By my count this would be the first.

May 2nd 2010

Boom Holly, Jan, Benihana and Steve's real wife roasted.

May 2nd 2010

Loved Holly, but she was decidedly not beautiful. Jan seemed like she could've or should've been beautiful, but she was just a pretty wreck. Benihana chick isn't worth mentioning. And Carol was pretty but kind of forgettable. Ms. Boobshirt is the goods.

May 2nd 2010 edited

Jan got pretty right after Women's Appreciation, but I don't remember exactly why or how.

May 2nd 2010

Yes, they-- err, she did.

May 3rd 2010

The other girls prettiness was nice, but Jan's prettiness was bigger.

May 3rd 2010

Jan got pretty right after Women's Appreciation, but I don't remember exactly why or how.

It was all part of the job.

May 3rd 2010

I liked that Erin was hoping to get the barrette from lost and found if no one claimed it after three days. And how she was enthusiastically following Dwight's conversation with Stanley and Oscar.

Michael's video was awesome. It was so predictable, but the "SEX" flashing for a quarter second at the end made me laugh out loud.

May 3rd 2010

Soap operas

Like Michael, I am going to intersperse things women like with comments from me.

Talking on the phone

They will get turned on by the things they like.

Jonas Brothers

Pretty soon, they won't be able to figure out what turns them on,

The Craft thread

the sexy things or me.

SEX

May 3rd 2010

The video was indeed hilarious...the 80's Tom Selleck picture was the funniest part.

May 4th 2010

An absolutely hysterical episode and only two pages of posts? White people, sheesh.

May 4th 2010

Ordinary fucking people.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
31 to 60 of 60
Top of PageBack to discussions