Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Shooting the breeze : Non Office-related chatter
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 626
  5. 627
  6. 628
  7. 629
  8. 630
  9. 631
  10. 632
  11. 633
  12. ...
  13. 951
  14. >
18871 to 18900 of 28527
Oct 24th 2009

This morning in the shower, I squeezed together 4 or 5 smaller soap bars and fragments to make one larger bar of soap. I kind of felt like Superman squeezing coal into a diamond, because some of the soap fragments didn't want to become one, but eventually I prevailed. And after I was done, I thought, "I'm going to write about this on NA, and I should probably put it in the Shooting the Breeze thread, because we don't have a Shower thread." So here I am. But if we did have such a thread, it should probably be named something like that time Michael said something to the effect of he would like to shower with Pam.

Oct 24th 2009

So now it's clear we need: a thrifty thread, a shower thread; and a things I did that made me feel like Superman thread. Noted.

Oct 24th 2009

Also a thread about poop.

Oct 24th 2009

scribbles

Oct 24th 2009

There are probably quotes from the show that pertain to all of those things. I would heartily endorse a thrifty thread. The poop thread would obviously have to have something to do with Mr. Poop, but I will not be endorsing that thread. I will read it, but I will not endorse it.

Oct 24th 2009

marks down LT as "ambivalent" vis a vis new "Your name's Mr. Poop? - The Stinky Thread" thread

Oct 24th 2009

I'd second the poop thread, as well as the shower thread.

Oct 24th 2009

I am opposed to a thread about showering poop, but if it starts raining from the ceiling, I may rethink my opposition.

Oct 24th 2009

Maybe one new thread for these specific topics? Showers, Poop, Thriftiness, and Superman. Is there anyway to tie them all together? I mean, we might not need an entire thread dedicated to poop, but maybe a quarter thread would be appropriate.

Oct 24th 2009

Well, and I'm just spitballing here, if you showered while you shat, you'd save time, and perhaps money. Also, Superman is a cheap bastard.

Oct 24th 2009

I picked the right side for the first ten battles! I'm so glad my kittendar is working.

Oct 26th 2009

I kind of felt like Superman squeezing coal into a diamond, because some of the soap fragments didn't want to become one, but eventually I prevailed.

LT, you are so awesome. There isn't even a word yet that accurately describes how awesome you are.

And after I was done, I thought, "I'm going to write about this on NA,

I do this as well.

it's clear we need: a thrifty thread, a shower thread; and a things I did that made me feel like Superman thread

No.

Oct 26th 2009

No

Done.

Oct 26th 2009

So I had a wisdom tooth yanked two hours ago, and it wasn't bad at all. In fact, the guy was done before I realized he'd started. I'm hating the gauze in my mouth, but I'd hate to start bleeding all over myself at the Jiffy Lube more. It didn't hit me until today that, as healthy as they are, my two remaining wisdom teeth on bottom are mostly useless.

Oct 26th 2009

I'm so glad it went well, CGB. I knew you were dreading it. I would have been too. Also, two words: ICE CREAM.

Oct 26th 2009

Also, PUDDING or JELLO

Oct 26th 2009

Is that a Bill Cosby joke?

Oct 26th 2009

Wow, much talk of teeth today in various threads. I hope you didn't go to CZ-J's dentist, CGB, because I hear he is an idiot. Oh wait, am I thinking of Daoust?

Oct 26th 2009

I'm not an idiot.

Oct 26th 2009

I'm not an idiot.

He is...the most interesting man in Northern Attack.

Oct 26th 2009

Daoust once had an awkward moment just to see what it was like.

Oct 26th 2009 edited

Redacted because of unfunny

Oct 26th 2009

Daoust lives vicariously through himself.

Oct 26th 2009

The police often question Daoust just because they find him interesting.

Oct 26th 2009

PUDDING

Done. I thought sushi roll was a good, soft choice for lunch. But my wife, who used to work for the dentist I saw, tells me rice is a poor choice immediately after someone opens a gaping hole in your mouth. I may just chew carefully.

I hope you didn't go to CZ-J's dentist, CGB, because I hear he is an idiot. Oh wait, am I thinking of Daoust?

I'm not an idiot.

lolĀ®

Oct 26th 2009

I have all 4 wisdom teeth. I've got a Carly Simon-sized mouth and jaw.

Daoust, that chip can be easily fixed, you know. If it bugs you.

Oct 26th 2009

I would like to reiterate my objection to a poop thread. Poop should not be concentrated into one thread, but spread around to promote fertilization in all threads, thus having great crops and flowers throughout NA.

Oct 26th 2009

Daoust has never had a conversation about the weather.

Oct 26th 2009

Daoust doesn't always drink beer, but when he does, he prefers Labatt's Blue.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 626
  5. 627
  6. 628
  7. 629
  8. 630
  9. 631
  10. 632
  11. 633
  12. ...