Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
6.22 The Cover-Up
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
1 to 30 of 61
May 1st 2010
  • Season 6 : Episode 22
  • First aired on May 6, 2010

Summary courtesy of NBC:

MICHAEL SUSPECTS HIS GIRLFRIEND IS CHEATING—AMY PIETZ (“ALIENS IN AMERICA,”“CAROLINE IN THE CITY) GUEST STARS—Michael (Golden Globe winner Steve Carell) suspects Donna (guest star Amy Pietz) is cheating on him and puts P.I. Dwight Schrute (Rainn Wilson) on the case. Meanwhile, Andy (Ed Helms) is frustrated when no one takes his customer’s complaint seriously. John Krasinski, Jenna Fischer, Leslie David Baker, Brian Baumgartner, Kate Flannery, Mindy Kaling, Angela Kinsey, Phyllis Smith, Oscar Nunez, Creed Bratton, B.J. Novak, Ellie Kemper, Paul Lieberstein and Craig Robinson also star.

May 1st 2010

First!

That's what the cool kids on the internet do, right?

May 1st 2010

pwned

May 2nd 2010

Troll. Lamer. Newb.

May 3rd 2010 edited

That's what the cool kids on the internet do, right?

Back in 2006, yeah. Now we cool kids do it just to be ironic.

May 3rd 2010

Michael suspects Donna is cheating on him

What? How could she possibly be "cheating"? They kinda flirted that one time and then they kissed after she bought a printer.

May 3rd 2010

They kinda flirted that one time and then they kissed

To Michael Gary Scott, this might as well mean they're engaged, even though it ain't married.

May 3rd 2010

BFD.

May 3rd 2010

To Michael Gary Scott, this might as well mean they're engaged, even though it ain't married.

He probably has side-by-side burial plots purchased already.

May 3rd 2010

He probably has side-by-side burial plots purchased already.

And a pair of tickets to Sandals.

May 4th 2010

Michael (Golden Globe winner Steve Carell) suspects Donna (guest star Amy Pietz) is cheating on him and puts P.I. Dwight Schrute (Rainn Wilson) on the case.

Run out of ideas Lee & Gene?

May 6th 2010

Bri, this is your reminder that it is Thursday.

May 6th 2010

Run out of ideas Lee & Gene?

Hey, to be fair, the Dwight as P.I. was a mid-S2 idea.

May 6th 2010

Thanks, D. Anything on tonight?

I'm actually giddy about a new Community. I would settle for nothing but Office episodes like last week's though. All the ideas are recycled, whether it's Dwight as P.I. or Dwight as failed puppet master. Just make it funny and don't ask me to invest too much emotionally.

May 6th 2010

Just make it funny and don't ask me to invest too much emotionally.

Yep.

May 6th 2010

I loved the cold open. And am I here alone?

May 6th 2010

I'm here for a second. I haven't seen the shows, yet.

May 6th 2010

It was a pretty good episode. Nothing special, Community and Parks and Recreation were really good, tonight, though.

May 6th 2010

I liked last week's better, but there was good stuff here. The cold open was funny if too ludicrous to believe and the sight gag of them ducking from cover at the window when Donna looked up was well done. A bit too much Dwight at the gym for me. Gave me that baby stroller destruction stuff from last year. I like Jim and Pam being funny together and all you cynical types out there can suck it.

May 6th 2010

Oh, goody!

I look forward to watching them when I get home.

And I know it has been said before (many times), but I cannot believe how slow this place is on a show night. It makes me sad.

May 6th 2010

I'm hoping there's something in the season finale to keep me interested for the next season (which may be the final, anyway).

May 6th 2010

I'm going to bed soon. I'll have to catch this one tomorrow because I had to surrender the bedroom TV, and I don't feel like trekking down to the basement to watch this.

May 6th 2010

A bit too much Dwight at the gym for me.

I liked this part, it definitely got the most laughs although I thought the tag was dumb. The parts with Darnell and Andy were OK. Have to admit, I didn't see the Donna being married part coming.

May 6th 2010

I'm mad at the writers...for crying out LOUD...what is the deal with the constant Michael-relationship soap opera drama? I hated the love story with Pam's Mom, and this one started to get my hopes up, and now they've dashed them to pieces.

I liked the Holly love story in Season 5 because it was well done, heartbreaking, and came to a tenderly sad conclusion. The Pam's Mom story was sloppy and poorly done. This one with Donna started off good, but this sudden twist that SHE'S MARRIED!!! GASP!!! just...makes me MAD!!

I liked the Andy/Darryl story, though.

May 6th 2010

I liked it well enough. Last week's was probably better, but I enjoyed quite a few things about this one, particularly the cold open.

May 7th 2010

I thought, "I'll see what everyone said, even though I haven't seen the episode yet."

There are only 8 new posts!

May 7th 2010

I really like Gabe. And Jim's wink in the cold open.

May 7th 2010

I thought, "I'll see what everyone said, even though I haven't seen the episode yet."

There are only 8 new posts!

Sounds like you're part of the problem. Be a part of the solution.

May 7th 2010

I was laughing so hard after Creed's "Darnell" talking head, I had to re-wind that segment three times to catch it all. Loved it!

May 7th 2010

Pam throwing herself on the ground after getting caught spying and Jim's "Nice effort" was very funny.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
1 to 30 of 61
Top of PageBack to discussions