Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
6.23 The Chump
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
31 to 44 of 44
May 14th 2010

Don't cry over your chickens until they've hatched, and don't beat a dead horse in the mouth. Or something.

May 14th 2010

Michael helping himself to someone else's food in the fridge and then being disgusted after he tries it will never not be funny.

May 14th 2010

I imagine that's how I look when I'm falling asleep in church, or behind the wheel.

Please cease and desist from the latter. Today.

It's how I look when I reading one of your hockey posts.

HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY!

May 14th 2010 edited

Another forgettable episode in a forgettable season.

Pretty much this.

I thought this one was hilarious. So, so funny. I liked the first part. It reminded me of the who/whom stuff. There were a couple of things weren't so good, but even Dwight was funny. I freakin' loved it.

Not so much this.

Nope the season Finale is all about the printers catching fire. It's next week.

Wow, never thought I wouldn't know that next week was The Office season finale. But I didn't.

This is the first time I ever watched an episode and thought, "Hey, Jenna Fischer's a terrible actress." She's not terrible, but she was in this one. It was like a skit.

May 14th 2010

I liked Jim & Pam's offer to Michael to treat him to his perfect day, especially the callback to his favorite artist William Joel.

May 15th 2010

She's not terrible, but she was in this one. It was like a skit.

I felt that way a couple of weeks ago when she was making corny jokes.

May 17th 2010 edited

This episode's conference room scene might have been one of my favorite ones in recent seasons.

May 17th 2010

Me too, Tuna. This episode was way better than the lack of posts make it seem.

May 17th 2010

I really liked this one, too.

May 17th 2010

I'm one of the guilty for not posting - been really busy.

The look on Jim's face when he said they could order out from Hooter's made me laugh so hard I nearly pulled something.

Also, "I am Beyonce, always" is an instant classic.

I really enjoyed this ep. I hope they keep Gabe on the show - he's funny and he fits right in.

May 17th 2010

Gabe's kind of funnier than the rest of the show right now.

May 17th 2010

I really wish they had spent more time developing Gabe and the Sabre story rather than some other plot lines they devoted so much effort on.

May 17th 2010

Word. I really like Gabe.

May 18th 2010 edited

I love Gabe, too.

I think you guys will really like him next season. They're gonna turn him into a really creepy guy, who'll make a pass at Erin, then flee to South America.

Why is Toby still there? What is Gabe's actual job? Do they both work for corporate?

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
31 to 44 of 44
Top of PageBack to discussions