Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
NAmergency... where we went when we had no where to go.
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
31 to 47 of 47
Nov 16th 2010

Oh, uh, you know. I swung by there on the way here. To, uh, check on things. Made sure all the sheets were washed and the bathrooms were cleaned. And I had to change the clocks because Daylight Savings Time ended, and, uh, you know general maintenance tasks.

Oh, that reminds me. Somebody has to change the batteries in the smoke detectors. One beeped that sad dying beep while I was there, but I didn't have any 9 volts with me.

Nov 16th 2010

And actually, I guess it wouldn't hurt for some more of you to head over there. It tells you when members' birthdays are coming up. And, uh, someone's is.

Nov 16th 2010 edited

It's weird. The sign-in sheet indicates you've been there 17 times since August. And the liquor cabinet is nearly empty. Just what is going on in there?

Nov 16th 2010

Beeswax, not yours, inc.

Nov 16th 2010 edited

It's like all-you-can-eat-night at Sizzler in there. And I ought to know. I really like Sizzler.

Nov 16th 2010

Don't you know about our Texas Hold'em tournament, Bri? We like to drink when we gamble. That's no crime.

Nov 16th 2010

I think everyone knows what you're implying would be impossible. I'm way, way too old for him.

Nov 16th 2010

Actually, I was implying Texas Hold 'Em. Or inferring.

What happened to the poker craze?

Nov 16th 2010

Funny thing about that site. I can't remember my password. And I have the settings set to disallow an admin to resend a password for the account. In hindsight it was kind of dumb to leave that setting on.

Nov 16th 2010

I had to guess mine after running into that. You're not missing much action there. Toos just won a car in the last hand. Pretty quiet otherwise.

Nov 16th 2010

I kind of miss my little cartoon guy in a rabbit suit or whatever that was my avatar was. Also, who was the picture of Alison "Hot Stuff" Brie?

Nov 16th 2010

I also kind of miss the location tags. USA! USA! USA!

Nov 16th 2010

I'm glad no one has noticed me peering in the window.

Nov 16th 2010

Hell, I even forgot how to get there.

Nov 16th 2010 edited

Me too.

ETA I found it, and my computer even remembered my login and password. It's kinda lonely over there, though.

Nov 16th 2010

I don't think I ever made it there...someone emailed the link, but I never figured it out.

Nov 17th 2010

Daoust, what were you doing at the NAmergency site within the last 24 hours? Stay outta there, man. Don't be eating up all our spacefood and drinking all the bottled water.

Busted! Haha. I go in there once a month or so, just to keep the joke running between you and I and whoever else is doing the same thing, and posting about how we're 'still there'. You know. It's funny that it generated such conversation!

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
31 to 47 of 47
Top of PageBack to discussions