Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Welcome Back, NA! The Repurposed First Thread
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
1 to 30 of 45
Jun 4th 2010 edited

OK, First got obnoxious real fast. But NA is back, so I think voicing our withdrawal, relief and delight is worth stickying awhile. Have at it...

Jun 4th 2010 edited

I unhate all the things that this thread chooses to be.

(eta: Ah ha ha ha ha!)

Jun 4th 2010

I wish to register a complaint. I was a Mod once and wish to remain a Mod. I cannot go back to being a peon.

Jun 4th 2010 edited

Beat that, Mrs. M, even with all your trickery. I dare ye.

Dammit, couldn't close it fast enough.

Jun 4th 2010 edited

Thanks for opening this thread, so I can register my complaint also, I wanna be a mod again, and plus, you're abusing your powers.

I don't think saying that last part is going to help me.

eta opening, not unstickying.

Jun 4th 2010

bwc being a mod here is...different than being a mod elsewhere. They expect you to abuse your powers.

Jun 4th 2010

You're right, Anque. For example, you unhate this thread.

Jun 4th 2010

It is exhilirating. I don't deny it. But I'm a benevolent despot.

Jun 4th 2010

Whew. Life is back to normal.

Well, interweb life, anyway.

Jun 4th 2010

You know what I hate about this thread? The inconsistent use of capitals in the title and the missing comma.

Jun 4th 2010

Better Question mark

Jun 4th 2010

Inconsistent Use of Capitals Again Just to Mock Me Question Mark

Jun 4th 2010

This was the first thread Anque hated? She's tolerant if she waited this long to hate a thread. I hate a crapton of threads.

Jun 4th 2010

Better Question mark

As you wish:

Teixeira, why you be swinging at pitches you have no business hitting?

Jun 4th 2010

This was the first thread Anque hated? She's tolerant if she waited this long to hate a thread. I hate a crapton of threads.

Ha. Semantics are fun.

Jun 4th 2010

And gb is funny.

But seriously. What other threads do you hate, gb?

(all the threads come out of the shadows slapping wooden bats into their hands while they wait patiently for gb's response)

Jun 4th 2010

Uh oh gb I'd watch out for that Cyan thread with the messed up face from the sewing machine. He looks like trouble.

Jun 4th 2010

Oh, honey, please. This isn't the first thread. It's the 636th thread.

This is the third thread. The first and second threads have been lost in the cosmic background radiation.

Jun 4th 2010

I don't really hate any threads. Kind of the Canada thread. And my thread about terrible things going on, because it's a bummer.

Jun 4th 2010

I miss my avatar.

Jun 4th 2010

Asd set up an NAmergency Commemoration Thread. There is a monument to it there.

Jun 4th 2010

This doesn't purport to be the first thread. It is The First Thread, dedicated to First!s everywhere. By the way, a word to the wise to any wiseguy threads, those alleged first threads sleep with the threadfishes. Word to the threadwise.

Jun 4th 2010

You're threads ahead, Bri.

Jun 4th 2010

Start threading the news!!! NA's baaaaack todaaaaay!

Jun 4th 2010

I forgot how threatch this place was. Threadetch? Thletch?

Jun 4th 2010

I don't hate any threads. Except the Hamnard thread...and the one with all that Squeakquel stuff. I'm glad NA is back.

Jun 4th 2010

Except the Hamnard thread...and the one with all that Squeakquel stuff.

Dude, stop kidding yourself.

Jun 4th 2010

You're threads ahead, Bri.

Coined and minted.

Jun 5th 2010

I'm glad NA is back.

This is how I feel. But better and with more pep.

Jun 5th 2010

I've been looking for a great office forum and although i've only been on here 2 days this is my favorite site. NAemergency was fun too. glad it's back.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
1 to 30 of 45
Top of PageBack to discussions