Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
2010 Summer Contest
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. >
121 to 147 of 147
Sep 23rd 2010

Happy to!

Week One

Prompt One winner: Toosie

Prompt Two winner: Nerfy Life-- but, owing to his literary genius, DftF got a vote without even submitting anything! That guy is good!

Prompt Three winner: a two-way between bobuerto and griefbone

Prompt Four winner: DumbledoreCalrissian

Overall Week One Winner: bobuerto

Week Two

Prompt Five winner: Nerfy Life

Prompt Six winner: a three-way between Shoot Toby Twice, Nerfy Life, and bobuerto. Sexy!

Prompt Seven winner: griefbone

Prompt Eight winner: bobuerto

Overall Week Two Winner: Nerfy Life

Week Three

Prompt Nine winner: bobuerto

Prompt Ten winner: garbagethrower

Prompt Eleven winner: a twosome with Nerfy Life and bobuerto

Prompt Twelve winner: Nerfy Life

Overall Week Three winner: Nerfy Life

Week Four

Prompt Thirteen winner: bobuerto

Prompt Fourteen had no response.

Prompt Fifteen winner: Nerfy and bobuerto have another twosome.

Prompt Sixteen winner: Nerfy Life.

Week Four Overall Winner: Nerfy Life.

Overall Boobs 2010 Contest winner: Nerfy Life! Congratulations, Nerfy, and everyone else in the circle. Toosie and I will figure out how the whole prize thing works, and get back to you. Also, I will eventually edit this to name the prompts so we remember what we were talking about without having to look it up. Maybe I'll get fancy with markdown and link to the winning entries. Or not. Anyway, this was a lot of fun, and I'm glad I got do it. TWSS.

Sep 23rd 2010

Hope you got to see it before you had to go, Toos.

Sep 23rd 2010

I didn't. :-( But I'm here now and did! :-)

DftF got a vote without even submitting anything!

This was my favorite part of the entire contest!

Sep 23rd 2010

Ahem...wtf?!?

Sep 23rd 2010 edited

I really thought I had a shot. Way to steal my glory, Nerfster.

Also, nicely done and well deserved.

Sep 23rd 2010

Oh yeah, and Bri got an honorable mention, because of mod-bully.

Sep 23rd 2010

It's nice when your tireless efforts are recognized and honored spontaneously.

Sep 23rd 2010

owing to his literary genius, DftF got a vote without even submitting anything! That guy is good!

I just want to thank my agent, my parents, and, of course, God.

Sep 24th 2010

Congratulations, Nerfy.

Also, can someone point me to the literary genius thing that DftF submitted, cause I want to read it.

Even though I didn't participate this year, I still want to thank bwc and Poopsie for running the contest. Way to go, girls!

Sep 24th 2010

Yeah, thanks bwc and 2C although there must be some sort of rounding error in your vote count because my handle ended up on the winners list. That can't be right.

Sep 24th 2010

Yeah, and my didn't. A recount, perhaps?

Sep 24th 2010

I have so many people to thank for this award! Okay, first off, my work computer. Because I couldn't have done this without it. Let's give bubblewrap cast and Poopsie a round of applause for planning this thing because this is a lot harder than it looks. (That's what he said.) Also, because of Bri too.

Um, so finally, I want to thank God. Because God made me the winner of the Boobs 2010 contest. And, I feel God in this forum this morning.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Sep 24th 2010

Waiting for Nerfy Life to plant one on me...

Sep 24th 2010

She's too drunk.

Sep 24th 2010

Big congrats to Nerfy Life and everyone else who contributed to the contest through writing, reading, voting, organizing, or any other form of support. Thanks for the opportunity to participate, and I hope you all enjoy Season 7!

"You are creative. You are damn creative. Each and every one of you. You are so much more creative than all of the other dry, boring morons that you work with."

Sep 27th 2010

Thanks for participating again, bobuerto. I give you the fine work award.

Oct 6th 2010 edited

Bump up the JAM, bump it up...

We need to talk. About prizes. Because at least one of you is getting one. I don't remember whether anyone had donated any prizes, so if you did, or can, please email dmpaperco@gmail.com and let us know what you're donating. If you're a winner, please email your mailing address. I'm not sure how many people will be getting a prize besides the Nerfster, but we'll let you know.

Thanks!

The Contest Planning Committee

Oct 6th 2010

Crap! I was supposed to do that Monday. Sorry, bwc!

Oct 6th 2010

If you're a winner, please email your mailing address.

Done.

I hope somebody donates a mini-fridge. I've never owned a fridge before.

Oct 6th 2010

I think a solid gold rocket car was promised to the winner of Prompt Seven.

Oct 6th 2010

The sun, moon and stars were available to anybody who got a vote without entering, as I remember. And I'm prepared to collect.

Oct 19th 2010

I guess this doesn't need to be sticky anymore.

Oct 19th 2010

That's what she said.

sighs

Oct 20th 2010

ROLFMAO

Oct 20th 2010

Rolling on laughing floor my ass off?

Oct 20th 2010

Yes. That's what I'm doing. It's so funny I'm rolling on laughing floors. My ass off.

Oct 20th 2010

Rolf Mao is the Chairman's lesser-known older brother.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. >
121 to 147 of 147
Top of PageBack to discussions