Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
2010 Challenge 10 - Office Crossover
1 to 3 of 3
Aug 16th 2010

Challenge 10 is from JasonF:

Crossover between The Office and another TV show, with interaction between at least 1 character from The Office and at least 1 character from another show. Written entry, 250 words max

Thanks, JasonF!

Aug 20th 2010

Mac and Charlie Have a Threesome

Meredith needed a break. She always needed a break. But this time, she really needed a break. Jake was becoming more foul-mouthed by the minute, and she hadn’t heard from Wendy in months. After work on Friday, she started driving.

Wilkes-Barre didn’t feel far enough away, so she kept driving towards Allentown. When Allentown didn’t feel far enough, she kept going to Philly. South Philly, to be precise.

She parked her car and found the nearest bar. Paddy’s Pub. “Sounds good to me,” Meredith thought as she walked through the door.

“Just because it says ‘Dry Clean Only’ doesn’t mean you have to take it to a dry cleaner’s!”

“Yes it does, Charlie! Otherwise, your jacket’s going to look like crap.”

“No, it won’t. I’m going to spot clean it!”

“It’s going to smell like homeless guy pee forever!”

“No, it won’t!”

“Hello?” Meredith asked.

“What?” snapped the shorter of the two guys.

“Hi, what can we do for you?” the cuter of the two said.

“I just drove all the way from B.F. Scranton, and I need a drink. I didn’t come here to listen to you two nimwits squabble about your laundry. I could have heard that at home.”

“Sorry, ma’am.”

“Don’t call me ma’am. It’s Meredith. Where’s that drink?”

“Right here, Meredith. I’m Mac, and this is Charlie. We own this bar, so if there’s anything you need, just let us know.”

“Anything?”

Aug 20th 2010

Michael Scott was done. His being featured on the local news for handcuffing himself to the fence of the Houdini Museum in a stunt gone awry was the last public act of tomfoolery that Jo could withstand from a Regional Manager in her employ.

The office was abuzz with speculation about Michael’s replacement. Would it be someone from within? Dwight was predictably certain the job was his and was already in the process of carving an ornate desk nameplate from maple.

Gabe enters the office with a stranger and all goes quiet at his announcement:

“I’d like to introduce Don Draper, the new Regional Manager of Dunder Mifflin Scranton. Don comes to us…”

Draper, interrupting: “I’ll take it from here. I look forward to seeing what I can do with this branch. But first I need a hair of the dog and a smoke, so if my girl can show me to my office… “

Draper gives Pam a full-body scan and leans toward Gabe: ”Is this one mine?”

Gabe himself hurriedly ushers Don to his new office, as Draper, glancing over his shoulder whispers: “Does the colored man do a good job on Italian leather?”

As the majority of the office appears shell shocked, Angela and Kelly bump into each other as they scurry to personally welcome their dapper new boss.

Finally breaking the silence Oscar asks: “What was his name again?”

Jim: “I know a Dick when I see one.”

1 to 3 of 3
Top of PageBack to discussions