Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Not unattractive, amiright?: The hotties in politics thread
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. >
1 to 30 of 101
Sep 16th 2010

From the politics thread...

So this Christine O'Donnell Tea Party person from Delaware? Not unattractive, amiright?

I don't create new threads willy, nor nilly, but we seem to have stumbled upon a gap in our discussion options.

Don't get me wrong, a woman's looks have no bearing on her intellect or political acumen or the rightness of her views and policy positions. Despite the all-too-common focus on baser qualities, it's no less discouraging and distasteful when the spotlight of public scrutiny is flashed upon Sarah Palin's suspiciously bodacious breasts than it is Nancy Pelosi's wide-eyed botox, Michelle Obama's nine-mile gams than Michelle Bachmann's boisterous box. OK, that last one never came up. Still, if the subject keeps interrupting our otherwise wholesome political intercourse, err discourse, maybe we need a new thread.

And now I'll just let Daoust run with it.

Sep 16th 2010

Well, JFK was a hottie. And technically, Clinton was attractive. To his own detriment. Clearly.

Sep 16th 2010 edited

Don't get me wrong, a woman's looks have no bearing on her intellect or political acumen or the rightness of her views and policy positions.

Are you sure? That sounds wrong.

Also, Justice Alito is the hottest justice of all the justices.

Sep 16th 2010

It's politics. Why would that matter?

Sep 16th 2010

I'd totally tap Nikki Haley.

Sep 16th 2010

YES!

Sarah Palin is not attractive.

Sep 16th 2010

Fair enough.

Sep 17th 2010 edited

I'm positive I posted a bunch of pictures once upon a time in the embedded pictures thread (or put a link up?) of all the good looking women in Canadian politics. Let me go see.

Boom! Men and women! All Canadian goodness there too!

Furthermore, hate away, but Palin is pretty. Also, not really in politics per se, but the Bush twins, and Meghan McCain, not hard to look at. Chelsea Clinton, yeah, a little harder to look at.

Sep 17th 2010

D is wise. And we all wish Meghan McCain was not into politics.

Sep 17th 2010

I used to have a thing for Chelsea Clinton

Sep 17th 2010

I'm sure you did.

Sep 18th 2010

I wonder where it is now.

Sep 18th 2010

Please don't encourage this.

Sep 18th 2010

Sarah Palin was hot...and then she started spouting off. Killed the "sexy librarian" buzz for me pretty quickly

Sep 18th 2010

I wonder where it is now.

She grew up.

Sep 18th 2010

How deflating.

Sarah Palin was hot...and then she started spouting off.

No kidding. Women be gabbin'.

Sep 20th 2010 edited

I used to have a thing for Chelsea Clinton

There he is.

No kidding. Women be gabbin'.

Funny.

Sep 20th 2010

I'd do our current president.

Sep 20th 2010

Ditto that, my sista.

Sep 20th 2010

But he's not human, bwc. He's one of those people...you know...do I have to spell it out? He's a midwesterner.

Sep 20th 2010

He's a midwesterner.

Heeeyyyyy!!

Sep 20th 2010

Midwestern chicks are cool though. Midwest farmer's daughters and all that.

Sep 20th 2010

Better.

Sep 20th 2010

He's not midwestern! He's Hawaiian, or Indonesian, depending on whom you ask. Besides, midwestern boys are teh sexy. I think it's because my True Love lives in Ohio.

Sep 20th 2010

Wait, I thought he was Kenyan?

Sep 20th 2010

He's half Kenyan, but he's half midwestern too, and half Hawaiian. That's three halves, which proves the Birthers wrong. There's no room left in that equation for him to be Indonesian.

Either way, I would still totally do him.

Sep 20th 2010

I'm pretty sure he's an Arab, you guys.

Sep 20th 2010

I think you can still do Arabs. You can't marry them.

Sep 20th 2010

You can only do Arabs if you're a virgin and everybody's in heaven or something. I don't know. It's a thing.

Sep 21st 2010

You can't do him, because he's black, and if you get pregnant, you'll have a mulatto kid. That's why.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. >
1 to 30 of 101
Top of PageBack to discussions