Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
7.02 Counseling
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
61 to 74 of 74
Mar 24th 2016

Raylan Givens

I don't know who this even is. I think I might should do a rewatch, but don't know that I want to... I'd have to buy all the seasons past... 4? I'm sure I don't have all of them.

Netflix?

Mar 24th 2016

Netflix?

Mar 24th 2016

Even so. That's a lot of time that I've already devoted to this show. :-D

Mar 24th 2016

That's a lot of time that I've already devoted to this show.

Yeah. I'm not sure how Bri is doing it. I only made it 6 or 7 episodes before I tapped out. There's too much other stuff out there I haven't seen yet.

Mar 24th 2016

I put the iPad on the treadmill and knock off two episodes right there. Then when my wife puts on The Bachelor/Survivor/American Idol, I watch in bed. It's been addictive, which is not how I'd have predicted feeling about seasons 6-7. It's a much better show when you're not hyper-invested in it from the beginning and just take each episode and season for what it was. Gabe should have his own show by now, and I don't see why everyone was so upset about...

HAMNARD!!!

Mar 24th 2016

Wait until in continues for another season and a half with no resolution.

Also, obscene gesture

Mar 24th 2016

Gabe should have his own show by now

I LOVED GABE. I don't know why everyone else hated him.

Mar 24th 2016

I don't know either. In separate scenes, possibly separate episodes, Kevin and Michael mock Gabe's voice and mannerisms. It's hilarious each time. I remember thinking Andy was way too old for Erin even though the actors are only six years apart. Doesn't faze me now. I like Oscar way more this time around, and Angela way less. I don't mind Ryan as much but still could use less Kelly.

Oddly, I view every Jim-Pam interaction through the lens of recent reports about Jenna Fischer saying there was a real-life spark between them (or something to that effect) and Krasinski saying yeah, not so much.

Mar 24th 2016

Oddly, I view every Jim-Pam interaction through the lens of recent reports about Jenna Fischer saying there was a real-life spark between them (or something to that effect) and Krasinski saying yeah, not so much.

That makes me sad. But, I had already forgotten seeing that... so, I guess not so sad, really, if I barely care.

Mar 24th 2016

Jenna Fischer saying there was a real-life spark between them (or something to that effect) and Krasinski saying yeah, not so much.

That was really odd. She had said the same thing repeatedly in interviews while the show was on, but for some reason the internet went insane over it and then Krasinski responded like she was some weird stalker.

Mar 25th 2016

I don't see anything wrong with what Jenna said. There have been times in the past where a small part of me has been in love with a female co-worker. Usually, it's the penis.

Mar 29th 2016

So it's a small part of you?

Mar 29th 2016

If it were an iPod it would be a shuffle.

Mar 29th 2016

Mine would be more like a Prism Durosport. It's chunkier and more solid.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
61 to 74 of 74
Top of PageBack to discussions