Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
7.04 Sex Ed
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. >
1 to 30 of 105
Oct 9th 2010
  • Season 7 : Episode 4
  • First aired on October 14, 2010

Summary courtesy of NBC:

MICHAEL CONTACTS ALL HIS EX-GIRLFRIENDS—AMY RYAN (“Gone Baby Gone”), MELORA HARDIN (“Monk”), NANCY CARELL (“Saturday Night Live”), AMY PIETZ (“Caroline in the City”) AND LINDA PURL (“First Monday”) GUEST STAR—Michael (Golden Globe winner Steve Carell), believing he has herpes, contacts all his ex-girlfriends, including Jan (guest star Melora Hardin) and Holly (guest star Amy Ryan). Andy (Ed Helms) tries to play on Erin’s (Ellie Kemper) compassionate side by holding a sex education meeting for the office. Rainn Wilson, John Krasinski, Jenna Fischer, Leslie David Baker, Brian Baumgartner, Kate Flannery, Mindy Kaling, Angela Kinsey, Phyllis Smith, Oscar Nunez, Creed Bratton, Paul Lieberstein, B.J. Novak, Craig Robinson and Zach Woods also star.

Oct 9th 2010

Andy (Ed Helms) tries to play on Erin’s (Ellie Kemper) compassionate side by holding a sex education meeting for the office.

Hamnard is the gift that keeps on giving!

Oct 9th 2010

Much like Michael's herpes.

Oct 10th 2010

Hamnard is the gift that keeps on giving!

Or the parasite that keeps on sucking.

Oct 10th 2010

How do you play on someone's compassionate side by conducting a sex ed meeting?

Also, Hamnard!

Oct 10th 2010 edited

I can't believe they pu

LINDA PURL (“First Monday”)

Instead of

LINDA PURL (“The Original Matlock Daughter”)

Oct 11th 2010

Everyone must be rendered speechless from the excitement of Jan's return.

Oct 11th 2010

Which Jan?

Oct 11th 2010

Which one is Jan?

Oct 12th 2010

Jan Hammer, Miami Vice. I think it's a brilliant move for the show.

Oct 14th 2010 edited

No need to hire a gator, either. She can play that part, too.

When I saw the title of this episode, it did enter my mind that maybe they're going to determine Ed Helms' sex on this show. You know, like sexing kittens. Or hampsters. Heh.

Maybe not.

Oct 14th 2010

All the Andy overuse is making me sort of hate Ed Helms especially since they've sanded off all of his rough edges. Where is the guy who said "Boring. Let me know when she rolls over."

Oct 14th 2010

This is on tonight, and this place is deader than a My Name Is Earl forum.

Oct 14th 2010

There's really not much to say. Before or after.

Oct 14th 2010

I know. I barely care that it's on.

Oct 14th 2010

30 Rock is live tonight, so it could be worse. There's always Community and and early bedtime.

Oct 14th 2010

I'm actually going to watch the live 30 rock. It should be interesting. I'm looking forward to community and the office and outsourced

Oct 14th 2010

30 Rock is live tonight, so it could be worse.

Why are they doing this? And why is Community doing a sort of stunt episode where they are all trapped in a space simulator? Actually, thinking about it, The Office may be the best thing on tonight.

Oct 14th 2010

I hate live sitcoms. It's so gimmicky.

Oct 14th 2010

30 Rock is live tonight, so it could be worse.

That might be fun. I forgot it was tonight, even though I saw Tina Fey on Watch What Happens Live two weeks ago, and she told all of us watching.

And why is Community doing a sort of stunt episode where they are all trapped in a space simulator?

Isn't Community mostly stunt episodes?

Oct 14th 2010

You're a stunt episode!

Oct 14th 2010

Isn't Community mostly stunt episodes?

You're a stunt episode!

And, in addition, derisive scoffing sound.

Oct 14th 2010

Isn't this episode over? Does anybody have anything to say? All I saw was a maintenance man getting swarmed by bees.

Oct 14th 2010

I don't watch it until it gets on Hulu anymore.

Oct 14th 2010

Well, that's sooner than I watch it, which is usually never.

Oct 14th 2010

I took a break for a while then caught up...I think that helped. I was sort of getting Office numb, you know?

Oct 14th 2010

Funniness.

Oct 14th 2010

It was all right. I liked how sweet Michael is with Holly. I liked Dwight in this episode. I loved the tag where Michael and Dwight were asking Oscar to remember all the places he's had sex with a man. The last two were "electric car dealership" and "Democrat primary", I believe.

Oct 14th 2010 edited

The Office was the least painfull of the three. I kept switching back and forth between Shit and 30 Rock neither of which were tollerable

Oct 14th 2010

This episode also had a double meaning for the title. So did Andy's Play.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. >
1 to 30 of 105
Top of PageBack to discussions