Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
7.05 The Sting
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
31 to 33 of 33
Oct 22nd 2010

Dwight had some stellar lines. And I like Andy-Darryl interactions a lot.

Meredith is so...gross. And why can't they just let Ryan be a writer now? He adds nothing to the show as a character.

All of that.

Oct 23rd 2010 edited

The only laugh-out-loud moment I had was when Andy's "band" was writing their original song:

Andy: "Am I gonna be the happy me.."

Kevin: "Or the me that stinks.."

Nov 6th 2010

Finally, the whole Pam/Danny story better have a good reason to exist because I didn't slog through S3 watching Pam get ground down only to find out she was dating the hottest guy in Scranton.

I agree, although I did like Jim and Pam's subsequent talking head. I also agree that this episode was pretty bad. I'm further agreeable in the fact that Timothy Olyphant is nice to look at, and it has nothing to do with the fact that we're from the same hometown. I'm not quite caught up with all of the latest episodes (which is why I'm commenting on this thread now), so I have been left wondering why the sudden hire of a new unnecessary salesman hasn't been handled by corporate.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
31 to 33 of 33
Top of PageBack to discussions