Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
7.06 Costume Contest
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. >
91 to 101 of 101
Oct 29th 2010

Edward James Olmos is an actor. Most notable these days for playing Admiral Adama on Battlestar Galactica, but he's been around forever. He's a good actor, and quite ugly.

Oct 29th 2010 edited

You're only saying that because you lack an appreciation for a pockmarked complexion.

Oct 29th 2010

I was all like "Why is D?tF saying this" Then I re-read Daoust comment. He also was involved in a running King of the Hill joke, on of those shows that was only good as a last ditch alternative to having something on in the background while on the computer.

Oct 29th 2010

Family Guy had a running joke about him back when it was funny, too.

Oct 29th 2010

I do still find that show funny on occasion. I'm a sucker for randomness, I guess.

Oct 29th 2010

I do still find that show funny on occasion. I'm a sucker for randomness, I guess.

Me too.

Oct 29th 2010 edited

Speaking of old cartoon shows we find funny, last night I watched a seven minute clip of every time Homer said "MMMmmmm. Beer" or "Mmmm. __". I was specifically looking for the time Homer sat down at his kitchen table one night (while Burns and Smithers are held by suction cups to his ceiling) and ate "64 slices of American cheese (gurgle noises)". And that made me laugh out loud.

Oct 29th 2010

"Homer, did you stay up all night eating cheese?"

"I think I'm blind."

Oct 29th 2010

I enjoyed most of the episode, except the Jim/Pam/Danny stuff because as Daoust so eloquently put it:

that whole storyline was d-u-m.

I liked Oscar's "rational consumer" thing with the coupon book. Because those things are also d-u-m.

Also, Blackula.

Oct 29th 2010

The only thing I liked about Oscar's "rational consumer" was how proud of himself he was. I hated that he won the contest. Loved Stanley's vampire line, Dwight's magnet line, and when Michael said, "Halloween is a time when we should honor monsters and not be mad at each other!"

Oct 30th 2010

i thought the Stanley bit was funny... but did Jim's explanation of the situation seem eeriely close Creed and the Apple/Potato switch? Before I started laughing at the hilarity of the cardboard computer monitor, I was thinking "this again?".

Yeah I thought this as well but it didn't make it less funny for me.

I recognised all of the costumes except for Ryans. I originally assumed he was The situation since Kelly was Snookie, then I thought he was Ashton Kutcher then I had no clue.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. >
91 to 101 of 101
Top of PageBack to discussions