Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
7.07 Christening
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
1 to 30 of 82
Oct 30th 2010
  • Season 7 : Episode 7
  • First aired on November 4, 2010

Summary courtesy of NBC:

PAM AND JIM’S BABY GETS CHRISTENED—Pam (Jenna Fischer) and Jim’s (John Krasinski) baby, Cece, gets Christened and Michael (Golden Globe winner Steve Carell) invites the entire office to celebrate. Rainn Wilson, Leslie David Baker, Brian Baumgartner, Kate Flannery, Mindy Kaling, Angela Kinsey, Phyllis Smith, Oscar Nunez, Creed Bratton, Paul Lieberstein, B.J. Novak, Ellie Kemper, Craig Robinson and Zach Woods also star.

Oct 31st 2010

So, all of you who would show up at a coworkers child's christening uninvited raise your hands......

Oct 31st 2010

Worst. Episode Description. Ever.

Oct 31st 2010

Seriously. Who wrote this crap? I mean... yes... well. I am looking forward to it.

Goes back to sleep.

Oct 31st 2010

So, all of you who would show up at a coworkers child's christening uninvited raise your hands......

How else can they shoehorn Cece into another episode? I guess the answer seems to be "Any way they can".

Oct 31st 2010

I swear, that baby has a 20-episode contract.

Oct 31st 2010 edited

Well, at least the last episode was good.

Oct 31st 2010

Having the baby show up at the Halloween party was acceptable. At a play? No.

Oct 31st 2010

She can't help that. Erin drug her to it.

Oct 31st 2010

Oh God, the promo is awful too.

Oct 31st 2010

Yeah, this one doesn't look too promising. They might have gone to the "Michael makes a jackass out of himself at someone's private ceremony" about four times too many.

Nov 1st 2010

Yeah. That well is dry, writers.

Nov 1st 2010

I can't believe that I, miss pollyanna about all things Jam, am not the least bit excited about this ep. Loved the last one, but this just seems like a retread of the wedding. Maybe it's just the promo that's bad? crosses fingers

Nov 1st 2010

Andy needs to do something at the christening to get Erin back.

Nov 1st 2010

Andy needs to do something at the christening to get Erin back.

Your sarcasm is hurtful.

Nov 1st 2010

They could do something original like have Michael and/or Dwight start dating one of the women at the christening that are either friends or family of Pam.

Nov 1st 2010

I think they may go in a new direction and have Michael stand up and make an inappropriate speech.

Nov 1st 2010

I thought babies were christened when they were, like, babies. Like, delicate week-old newborn babies. Their baby seems too old.

Not that I actually know anything about babies.

Nov 1st 2010

My daughter was 9 months old when she was christened. The norm in my church seems to be between 6-10 months.

Nov 1st 2010 edited

The norm in my church is anywhere from 10 years to 80 years, give or take.

Nov 1st 2010

You have 80 year old babies in your church?

Nov 1st 2010

Sometimes, I bet we do.

Nov 1st 2010

They are our future and our past.

Nov 1st 2010

I think when you christen an 80-year-old, you're really just baptizing him.

I don't really know. I don't know what christening is, really. But that won't stop me from giving input.

Nov 1st 2010

This

I don't really know. I don't know what christening is

Was made obvious by this:

I think when you christen an 80-year-old, you're really just baptizing him.

Nov 2nd 2010 edited

7.16 CECE'S BIRTHDAY

*Season 7 : Episode 17

*First aired on February 24, 2011

Summary courtesy of NBC:

CECELIA'S FIRST BIRTHDAY —Michael (Steve Carell) irritates Pam (Jenna Fischer) and Jim (John Krasinski) by inviting the entire office to Cece's birthday party. Andy (Ed Helms) pressures Pam to let his band (Craig Robinson, Brian Baumgartner) perform. Holly (Amy Ryan) receives upsetting news from Nashua, and Erin (Ellie Kemper) questions her feelings for Gabe (Zach Woods). Rainn Wilson, Leslie David Baker, Kate Flannery, Mindy Kaling, Angela Kinsey, Phyllis Smith, Oscar Nunez, Creed Bratton, Paul Lieberstein, and B.J. Novak also star.

Nov 2nd 2010

Aaaand, the Dundie for most original episode description goes to STT. Brava!

Maybe the writers will surprise us, and just as they are about to christen CeCe, her head will do a 360 and she'll vomit green stuff on Michael, who, of course, got to close so he could watch.

Nov 2nd 2010

Totally agree. By the way....

15.12 CECE'S SECOND-GRADE PAGEANT

*Season 15 : Episode 12

*First aired on February 24, 2019

Summary courtesy of NBC-VERIZON-TWITTER-KIA:

CECELIA'S SECOND-GRADE PAGEANT —Michael (Steve Carell) irritates Pam (Jenna Fischer) and Jim (John Krasinski) by inviting the entire office to Cece's second-grade pageant. Toby (Paul Lieberstein) pressures Phyllis (Phyllis Smith) to let his oratory club (Angela Kinsey, Oscar Nunez) perform. Rhonda (Miley Cyrus) receives upsetting news from Yonkers, and Erin (Aubrey Plaza) questions her feelings for Ed Truck, Jr. (Zach Galifinakis). Rainn Wilson, Leslie David Baker, Kate Flannery, Mindy Kaling, Matt Damon, Creed Bratton and B.J. Novak also star.

Nov 2nd 2010

Ed Truck, Jr. (Zach Galifinakis).

I'd watch it.

Nov 2nd 2010

Rhonda (Miley Cyrus)

I wouldn't.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
1 to 30 of 82