Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
7.09 WUPHF.com
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. >
91 to 109 of 109
Nov 26th 2010

I just bought a bunch of stuff. At Amazon. Because shopping in stores any day is stupid, but especially today.

Nov 26th 2010

I have to say, that Amazon and QVC.com, (yes, I said QVC!), makes my shopping so much easier. I sometimes feel a bit guilty about how hassle-free it is, but I get over that rather quickly.

Nov 26th 2010

Your hassle never made anyone's holiday brighter. Your generosity and thoughtfulness are what count, so a few clicks are as good as a slog through the mall.

Nov 26th 2010

Ah Bri, I like you.

Nov 26th 2010

I'm sure those unemployed clerks appreciate it. Wait, forget what I said.

Nov 26th 2010

I just bought a pair of winter boots online. They were already marked down, and then I got an additional $14.00 off because it's Black Friday. They didn't advertise black Friday sales on this website, so it came as a surprise. So that was good. Of course, what I saved in sales I lost in shipping to Canada, but whatever. I couldn't find this particular boot in any Canadian stores, so it was worth it.

Here's what they look like, in case you care.

Nov 26th 2010

You are so Canadian.

Nov 26th 2010

I just bought a bunch of stuff.

Me, too. Christmas gifts for my Kansas City family, a couple of new tops with my birthday money, and we're going to another store in a minute to find a gift for my Grandpa. I'm not hitting any malls or national department stores, though. A couple of web sites, local shops in town, that sort of thing. I'm not going to be trampled.

I do need to go to WalMart, but even that's waiting till after TrampleFest 2010.

Nov 26th 2010

Daoust, couldn't you just make your own moose-skin boots? I mean, don't you guys believe in not wasting any part of the animal? I'm sure you've got a lot of hides and pelts hanging around the yard behind the igloo. Why buy the boots?

Nov 26th 2010

You are so Canadian.

This.

Nov 26th 2010

There is no way you'd catch me shopping today.

This.

I just bought a bunch of stuff. At Amazon.

And this. I'll be heading to the Photo thread next to share what I bought.

Nov 26th 2010

waits patiently for pictures while shopping for laptops.

Nov 26th 2010

No pictures. Sorry, VG.

Nov 26th 2010

That's okay, I got to see what you're buying. Very cool.

Nov 27th 2010

My mom made cornbread stuffing. It was the best thing ever.

Nov 29th 2010

Here's what they look like, in case you care.

You are so Canadian.

Just want to clarify, a couple days later, that I didn't really get those boots. I got boots, just not those ones.

Nov 29th 2010

I got boots, just not those ones.

I knew that.

Nov 29th 2010

I'm sure most people knew, but I think that maybe there might have been a few who, for a brief second, may have thought it was possible.

Nov 29th 2010

I thought you bought the Eskimo boots. Till today.

I still kinda think you did.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. >
91 to 109 of 109
Top of PageBack to discussions