Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
The Third Greatest Day of All Time: Yankee Swap/Nasty Christmas/Homemade Oven Mitt Exchange, 2010
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
1 to 30 of 82
Nov 29th 2010

Anyone in for this year?

I like the way we've done it in the past, where we send white elephant gifts (crap we don't want) or thrifted stuff or homemade gifts. What do you think? How about December 17th as the date stuff should get to the intended recipient?

If you're in, e-mail me with your address and your real name, and I'll set it up!

Nov 29th 2010

I'm in!

Nov 29th 2010

I'll play.

Nov 29th 2010

I'm in but if you don't want me in then I will stay out.

Nov 29th 2010

Everyone is welcome.

Nov 29th 2010

Yep, everyone is welcome. It's Christmas. Just don't get anyone a video iPod. That makes the other people feel bad.

Nov 30th 2010

I'm also in.

Nov 30th 2010

So I wasn't technically in yet, but now I am. I have gave a PO box. That's cool, right? I don't think anybody would really want to overnight a bunch of junk in a box or anything, right? I can send you my street address if you want me to, LT. Just say the word.

Nov 30th 2010 edited

So what are the rules? How does it work?

Nov 30th 2010

You will be sent a name and an address, and you will send that person an item that you already own (white elephant) or make yourself. In return, you will receive an item from someone else. LT collects the names and addresses, and assigns them. It's not really a Secret Santa exactly, but we tend not to announce who we are sending gifts from. People do like to report here when the get the gifts, though, and I think we say who they're from then, too. I know I have. Even if they aren't signed, postmarks are good indicators.

Nov 30th 2010

Okay I gotcha

Dec 2nd 2010

I'll send out the names and addresses to everyone this weekend. So far, it's me, 2C, KarenM and Nerfy. Is that right? If I missed anyone on the list (naughty or nice) or if you've been meaning to sign up but haven't, e-mail me by tomorrow and I'll add you.

Dec 2nd 2010

LTC&JB's did you not get my email?

Dec 2nd 2010

I just got one. I put you on the list!

Dec 6th 2010

If you sent me an e-mail and told me you are participating, I have sent you an e-mail with the name and the address of the person to whom you should send your gift(s). We're aiming for next Friday, December 17, for gifts to arrive at their recipients locations. Since everyone participating lives in the U.S. (USA! USA! USA!), that shouldn't be a problem. We miss you, Daoust!

Dec 6th 2010

Yeah. I opted out this year, but who knows; maybe I'll be back in in 2011.

Dec 6th 2010

Can I have Daoust's address so I can send him coal?

Dec 7th 2010

Hey folks, I found the perfect gift for a lot of NAers:

Just go over the 'Cyrus' with a dark magic marker

Dec 7th 2010 edited

Too late.

Can I have Daoust's address so I can send him coal?

Which one is LTC?

Dec 7th 2010

Saucey

Dec 7th 2010

The big gay one.

Dec 7th 2010

I think he's actually pedophile-American.

Dec 7th 2010

pudding . . . pudding . . .

Dec 8th 2010

Am not gay or a pedophile. Pedophiles have sex with kids. I do not.

Dec 8th 2010

Thank you for clarifying that.

Dec 8th 2010

Actually, pedophiles are attracted to kids. They don't actually have to have sex with them. The same way that virgins can be gay or straight.

Dec 9th 2010

I thought pedophiles had sex with feet.

Dec 9th 2010

Very young feet.

Dec 9th 2010

I guess peadophiles have sex with very young peach trees?

Dec 9th 2010

No, they just want to. It's the pits.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
1 to 30 of 82
Top of PageBack to discussions