Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
7.15 PDA
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
61 to 73 of 73
Feb 11th 2011

It better be a good movie. Those two were awesome.

Judging by their last one, it can only be better.

Feb 11th 2011

No kidding. Year One was the worst.

Feb 11th 2011

Yikes, I forgot they wrote that.

Feb 11th 2011

I liked the Jim/Pam drunken rant at the end of the second deleted scene. Also, why does NBC.com let me watch deleted scenes on my phone but not full episodes? Jerks.

Feb 11th 2011

I liked Dwight rocking Michael and Kevin's funny faces.

"Hurl your feces....they really do that, you know." "Yeah, I know."

And I liked the "Eat at Hanks" in glow-in-the-dark letters in Ryan's office.

Feb 11th 2011

I liked the Jim/Pam drunken rant at the end of the second deleted scene. Also, why does NBC.com let me watch deleted scenes on my phone but not full episodes? Jerks.

Because they want you to pay for Hulu Plus and get the app.

Feb 11th 2011

I liked most everything this episode chose to be. But especially the Drunk!Jim/Dwight scenes.

Feb 11th 2011

Hi.

Feb 11th 2011

Oh. Lookie. I guess we were wrong.

Feb 11th 2011

sigh

Feb 11th 2011

Zombie!

Feb 12th 2011

I finally managed to see this one last night. Pretty good, but I'm still not feeling the Michael/Holly stuff. Once again they appear to be trying to pack 10 episodes worth of story into 5 and I'm having a tough time buying it. How does Holly moving in with Michael resolve any of their problems? And while the Andy/Erin stuff was marginally better in that Erin seemed to be an almost functional adult, I still don't care. I hope Andy moves on with this mythical Rachael person. Jim and Pam? Yeah, I enjoyed that.

Feb 12th 2011

Once again they appear to be trying to pack 10 episodes worth of story into 5 and I'm having a tough time buying it.

I'm with you on that. And knowing that this is Steve's final season, the whole thing just feels like waiting for a shoe to drop.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
61 to 73 of 73
Top of PageBack to discussions