Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
[Closed] Harvest Best-ival: Parks and Recreations Thread
1 to 5 of 5
Feb 18th 2011

I feel like it is time to give the very funny and very good Parks and Recreations its own thread, assuming that no one else has beaten me to the punch (I know and love the Community thread). This show just keeps getting better and better, I love how the show works not as "Amy Poehler plus these guys" but really creates a whole little universe within which the action occurs. So share your love for Pawnee, assuming yet again that there isn't another thread totally dedicated to this show (it's been a while since I started a thread, so I'm a bit rusty)

Feb 18th 2011

Ummm...have you not seen the "Not a Spinoff" thread with over 1500 posts? I do like your title better, maybe one of the 83 mods could change the title of the Spinoff thread so the show's title is reflected?

Feb 18th 2011

83 mods

Boom--roasted! Welcome to Icetown!

Feb 18th 2011

Closing this for the above stated reasons. Though... It might be best to add the "Parks and Rec" title somewhere in it's thread...

Feb 18th 2011 edited

I heard AMJ was a mod when he was 18 and bankrupted not only that entire forum but the last seven forums he's visited since

1 to 5 of 5
Top of PageBack to discussions