Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
4/20!!!!! (Formerly Spam)
1 to 17 of 17
Apr 20th 2011 edited

Okay, it's 4/20. I think we should start this celebration off right, with a little music to set the tone as we fire up a great big fatty that we can all puff puff pass.

Sublime - Smoke Two Joints

Mary Jane - Rick James

marijuana

Apr 20th 2011

Right on christian1. Thanks for your valuable contribution to this forum.

Apr 20th 2011

I think this about covers it.

Dave Chappelle

Apr 20th 2011

I have this friend who checks out a website that is celebrating 4/20 by sharing clips from the television show Weeds. Specifically scenes with Mary Louise Parker. More specifically, scenes where she's in various states of undress. One in particular is a clip where her brother Andy breastfeeds off her because she's engorged. That was odd. But, strangely, none of the clips have anything to do with weed.

That's all.

Apr 20th 2011

her brother Andy breastfeeds off her because she's engorged

Sex-ay.

Apr 20th 2011

Brother-in-law.

Apr 20th 2011

Brother-in-law.

Now you ruined it.

Apr 20th 2011

Now you ruined it.

Yeah, you ruined it. Before it was a beautiful sacrificial act of love. Now it's just dirty.

Apr 20th 2011

Not the freakiest thing they've showed him do, either. This might be. It's at the end. Ignore the language. NSFAnywhere.

Apr 20th 2011

Now you ruined it.

I...still...think it's equally sexy.

Apr 20th 2011

I...still...think it's equally sexy.

Said the poster from North Carolina.

Apr 20th 2011

I meant that it's the same low, low, low, freakin' low, just like, sick level of sexy.

Apr 20th 2011

Nice try.

Apr 20th 2011

It's called "pegging", by the way, and it was a part of my college roommate's grand scheme to get his friend Patrick to sleep with him one day.

Apr 21st 2011

Wait. The breastfeeding thing? Or the dildo thing?

Apr 21st 2011

The dildo thing.

Apr 22nd 2011

Huh. You learn something new every day.

1 to 17 of 17
Top of PageBack to discussions