Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
7.21 Goodbye Michael
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. >
1 to 30 of 120
Apr 23rd 2011
  • Season 7 : Episode 21
  • First aired on April 28, 2011

Summary courtesy of NBC:

“GOODBYE MICHAEL” MICHAEL SAYS HIS FINAL GOODBYES TO THE OFFICE. –WILL FERRELL and AMY RYAN GUEST STAR– Michael (Golden Globe winner Steve Carell), about to leave for Colorado, wants a day without drama to say his goodbyes to each co-worker. Deangelo (Will Ferrell) and Andy (Ed Helms) scramble to keep Michael's biggest clients. Rainn Wilson, Jenna Fischer, John Krasinski, Craig Robinson, B.J. Novak, Mindy Kaling, Paul Lieberstein, Oscar Nunez, Brian Baumgartner, Angela Kinsey, Phyllis Smith, Leslie David Baker, Kate Flannery, Creed Bratton, Ellie Kemper and Zach Woods also star.

Apr 23rd 2011

Well if Deangelo is who the spoilers a saying then he cares about his cover. Also first

Apr 24th 2011

The other forum I post on I has an "Ignore posts by this member" function.

Apr 25th 2011

Didn't this one used to? I can't remember.

Apr 25th 2011

But think of how much fun you'd miss!

Apr 25th 2011

Ignore posts by this member

Posts...member...pudding...pudding.

Apr 25th 2011

But think of how much fun you'd miss!

Fun?

Apr 26th 2011

The other forum I post on I has an "Ignore posts by this member" function.

Say the word and I'll hide every post he makes. Just say the word.

I am interested in how this ep will go down. Please, writers, no more songs. A nice, subtle, tearjerker of a goodbye will do.

Apr 26th 2011

I don't know why you guys hated that song so much. It was awesome.

Apr 26th 2011

Wrong thread, Anque.

Apr 26th 2011

Please, writers, no more songs. A nice, subtle, tearjerker of a goodbye will do.

Word

Apr 26th 2011

Why is there so much wrongness in this thread? A Rent send-off was a perfect cheezy tribute to Michael. I'm sorry that you guys can't handle the awesome.

Apr 26th 2011 edited

I remember all the times my coworkers and I got together to practice show tunes for the departing boss. Michael didn't deserve that sendoff. No boss does.

Apr 26th 2011

I remember all the times my coworkers and I got together to practice show tunes for the departing boss.

Did you work at an electric car dealership? Or for the Democrat Party?

Apr 26th 2011

I never saw Rent so I didn't get it. I don't think I should have needed to, though.

Apr 26th 2011

I haven't seen, like, the last 6 episodes. Well, I saw one with Will Ferrell. I don't really like this show anymore.

Apr 26th 2011

I remember all the times my coworkers and I got together to practice show tunes for the departing boss.

Yes, that's what I liked most about the song. It was so realistic and true to the characters.

I never saw Rent so I didn't get it. I don't think I should have needed to, though.

Also, this.

Apr 26th 2011

Why is there so much wrongness in this thread? A Rent send-off was a perfect cheezy tribute to Michael. I'm sorry that you guys can't handle the awesome.

Mwah!

Apr 26th 2011

Did you work at an electric car dealership? Or for the Democrat Party?

The Environmental Defense Council.

Apr 26th 2011

Also, this.

You guys fail. At life.

Mwah!

(fistbump)

Apr 26th 2011

You guys fail.

For being heterosexual?

Apr 26th 2011

Yes! Nice one, AMJ!

Apr 26th 2011

You know, some people actually prefer heterosexual men.

Apr 26th 2011

some people actually prefer heterosexual men

Like the leader of the Republican Party?

Apr 26th 2011

The leader of the Republican Party prefers heterosexual men? He's not going to be in office long once that comes out.

Apr 26th 2011

Rent sucked.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

Apr 26th 2011

I will smoke your opinion any day, sir! I...don't think that means what I meant it to mean.

Apr 28th 2011

NEW OFFICE TONIGHT! GOLDEN GLOBE WINNER STEVE CARELL IN HIS LAST APPEARANCE*.

*Likely not his last. I'll bet my butt he comes back for a series finale in a year or two.

Apr 28th 2011

And a Christmas special. And The Dundies, Part III. And a three episode arc where he and David Brent have a traveling comedy show that's playing Scranton. And to launch the spin-off. And The Office Movie.

Apr 28th 2011

And a Christmas special. And The Dundies, Part III. And a three episode arc where he and David Brent have a traveling comedy show that's playing Scranton. And to launch the spin-off. And The Office Movie.

I know you speak the truth, but why do you choose to make me cry.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. >
1 to 30 of 120
Top of PageBack to discussions