Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
7.22 The Inner Circle
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
1 to 30 of 38
Apr 30th 2011
  • Season 7 : Episode 22
  • First aired on May 5, 2011

Summary courtesy of NBC:

"THE INNER CIRCLE" DEANGELO PLAYS FAVORITES BY CREATING HIS OWN "INNER CIRCLE" -- WILL FERRELL AND CODY HORN GUEST STAR--Deangelo's (Guest star Will Ferrell) true management style is finally revealed. Rainn Wilson, Jenna Fischer, John Krasinski, Ed Helms, Craig Robinson, B.J. Novak, Mindy Kaling, Paul Lieberstein, Oscar Nunez, Brian Baumgartner, Angela Kinsey, Phyllis Smith, Leslie David Baker, Kate Flannery, Creed Bratton, Ellie Kemper and Zach Woods also star.

May 1st 2011 edited

This is just to keep some other people from posting a stupid post about who posted after the first post first.

May 1st 2011

Third!

May 1st 2011

Cth!

May 1st 2011

What?

May 1st 2011

I don't have high hopes for this one.

May 1st 2011

I've got my fingers crossed for this one.

May 2nd 2011

Who will this Cody Horn girl play? DeAngelo's hired hand? Girlfriend? Boss?

May 2nd 2011

Pam.

May 2nd 2011

Finally. A hotter Pam.

May 3rd 2011

Finally. A hotter Pam.

That's a very rude thing to say, Daoust.

May 4th 2011

Daoust is like LTC&JB 6.0

May 4th 2011

Ouch.

May 5th 2011

Man this show has become such a joke. It makes me sad. Also, they just seem to be avoiding the Erin/ Andy stuff altogether.

May 5th 2011

Also, they just seem to be avoiding the Erin/ Andy stuff altogether.

Thank god.

May 5th 2011

Man this show has become such a joke.

Every time I think it can't get worse, it does. What the hell WAS that??

May 5th 2011

Sadly, utter crap.

May 5th 2011

I'm enjoying it. I think Michael should have stayed away the first time.

May 5th 2011

...on the other hand Parks and Rec is rocking it yet again.

May 5th 2011

I will admit to lol'ing a few times. I'm not proud of it, though.

May 5th 2011

Oh I had a few laughs. Mostly at Kelly and Ryan.

May 5th 2011

I liked the vibe. Plus there was a massive personal injury. And almost no one seemed to be playing exactly their usual self.

May 5th 2011

I didn't hate it. It was okay.

May 5th 2011

I liked it. I can't think of much to say abou tit, but I liked it.

May 5th 2011 edited

Are they going to try and revive the "Jim hates his job" storyline? It's only been three years.

Also, after setting up the whole episode to have Deangelo be dismissed for sexism, why did they go with that lame accident? How does that get rid of him permanently? It's like how they dumped Packer.

May 6th 2011

I liked it. I can't think of much to say abou tit, but I liked it.

Tits aside, I agree. I watched it and laughed. Which is the point, I suppose.

May 6th 2011 edited

I thought it was funny. Totally different tone, but funny.

Also, new credit sequence.

May 6th 2011

Wow, I must be missing something. I hated it. The only part I laughed at was Pam juggling, and I'd already seen that a dozen time in the promos. Honestly, I'd rather re-watch Scott's Tots and Phyllis' Wedding a hundred times than ever watch this one even once again. I blame Will Ferrell. I'm glad you all liked it, but wow, for me it was the worst.

May 6th 2011

I forgot to mention how much I loved this line:

"No matter how many times I reach out to Dwight, he doesn't seem to want anything to do with me. It reminds me of my relationship with my son. Except there, I'm the Dwight."

May 6th 2011

Also, after setting up the whole episode to have Deangelo be dismissed for sexism, why did they go with that lame accident? How does that get rid of him permanently? It's like how they dumped Packer.

I didn't read it like they were setting him up to be dismissed for sexism, so it didn't bother me. I was more bothered by the lame dunk. I took the sexism thing to be a device to get Jim kicked out of the inner circle, which also didn't seem like a parallel to Jim sucking at his job again because it didn't seem like anything JIm could have or was meant to be able to prevent.

Kevin's talking head went on way too long. He's like Creed sometimes, better in tiny doses.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
1 to 30 of 38
Top of PageBack to discussions