Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
7.22 The Inner Circle
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
31 to 38 of 38
May 6th 2011

The new character was not particularly memorable.

May 6th 2011

Kelly's supervisor? I don't know. There was something familiar about him.

May 6th 2011

The Anthropologie girl.

May 6th 2011

Kelly's supervisor? I don't know. There was something familiar about him.

I see what you did there.

May 6th 2011

Shows how much I'm out of touch. I thought she came from Anthropology, like she worked for an anthropologist or something. And then I wondered why Kelly was so into anthropology...

The dunk accident was bad enough, but that tag was awful. I mean, how can you find it funny that somebody has suffered brain damage?

(The "Except there I'm the Dwight" was a brilliant punch line, though.)

May 7th 2011

but that tag was awful. I mean, how can you find it funny that somebody has suffered brain damage?

What? I never saw a tag. Can someone explain what happened?

May 7th 2011

I mean, how can you find it funny that somebody has suffered brain damage?

Different strokes, right?

See what I did?

May 7th 2011

What? I never saw a tag. Can someone explain what happened?

The tag was Deangelo returning to the office in a hospital gown with an IV tube still attached to his arm. He proceeded to wander around the room speaking in gibberish until Jim lead him out. To try and not get too angry with the show, I'm going to believer either he had a concussion that will heal up with rest or he was hopped up on painkillers. Permanent brain damage fails in the funny department for me. Did Mindy Kaling write this episode?

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
31 to 38 of 38
Top of PageBack to discussions