Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
7.24 Search Committee
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
61 to 79 of 79
Jul 8th 2011

Yes. Inertia is a wonderful thing (and would be a great name for a supervillain, but that's probably been done.)

Jul 8th 2011

I'm still watching. I know that's not cool anymore, but I am.

Jul 8th 2011

I still watch every episode. Sometimes delayed a few days. But there is about a year of ending tags that were never captured by my DVR and I don't feel the need to go find them. Back in Season 2 or 3 I would never have missed a second of the show.

Jul 8th 2011

I actually had the notion, for the first time, that I might drop off. I probably won't, mainly because of the dastardly meddling of the aforementioned supervillain. But it really seems like a show I wouldn't otherwise care to watch.

Jul 8th 2011

Still watch every episode, but the fact they are still flailing around trying to figure out how to replace Michael is disturbing.

Jul 8th 2011

I still watch. Like a book you aren't enjoying but you have to see how it ends. I invested so much into the first 3-4 seasons, that I have to know the conclusion.

Also, I was very surprised to come here and find a thread lit up that actually had something to do with The Office. A few years ago we spent summers speculating and discussing. Not anymore.

Jul 9th 2011

I still watch, but after last season the show is officially On Notice for me.

Jul 9th 2011

I still watch, but after last season the show is officially On Notice for me.

This. I thought 7 was actually better than Season 6 was, but I don't think either one should have happened.

Jul 9th 2011

I thought 7 was actually better than Season 6

This was my feeling as well, but still well below even S5 standards. Please come back Greg Daniels.

Jul 9th 2011

I thought 7 was actually better than Season 6

This, too.

Jul 11th 2011

I watch every episode, and I also watch repeats when they're on.

Jul 11th 2011

Whenever we catch a Season 1-3 episode, my husband inevitably says, "Wow, this show used to be really good, didn't it?" Every. Stinking. Time.

Jul 11th 2011

Every. Stinking. Time.

Does he bring up the grapes, too? Just to rub a little more salt in the wound? If he doesn't, he is probably thinking about it. Pig.

Jul 11th 2011

I can see grapes becoming the new in your butt.

I love grapes, by the way. In your butt.

Jul 11th 2011

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Jul 11th 2011

Yeah, it doesn't always work. In your-- I'll hold off.

Jul 14th 2011

I wouldn't hold anything in your butt.

Jul 15th 2011

That was a good rebuttal.

Jul 15th 2011

I don't believe his rebuttal.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
61 to 79 of 79