Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
8.01 The List
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
61 to 81 of 81
Sep 23rd 2011

I thought it was a good episode, as long as you take into account that we are years separated from what the show used to be.

Sep 23rd 2011

Speak of the devil...

Sep 23rd 2011

Pam used to be young, cute, and kinda funny. Now she's just a fat mom.

Sep 23rd 2011

Now she's just a fat mom

At least that's Jim's type.

Sep 28th 2011

Well, I laughed at a several of the jokes and Andy as manager wasn't as disorienting as I thought it would be.

Yup.

Sep 28th 2011

Forgot, Kevin's "Warning, warning!" was very funny.

Oct 5th 2011

I wondered if the premiere wouldn't bring back some of our old friends from yesteryear to NA, if only for a quick hello. Looks like an eighth season premiere just doesn't have the drawing power that a fifth or a sixth season premiere would.

No, not the show - but hockey brought me back. Hockey! Hockey! Hockey! Yay!

Oct 5th 2011

Hi Urkel! How are you? How's the new school? New house? New life?? We miss you!

Oct 6th 2011

Thank you, MISS. I am needing to join in again.

I love the new school. I am pinching myself that I live in the new house - have you seen the facebook pics of the view?

Life is good. How's you?

Oct 6th 2011

Yes, your house looks spectacular! So happy for you. And yes again, please do come back here more often.

I's good. Thanks for asking. smiley face

Oct 6th 2011

smiley face - thank you so much for that! I am reminded that when I start laughing in my office and no one is in here, people wonder what is going on.

Oct 6th 2011 edited

smiley face

You know Anque is still here, right? LOL

Oct 6th 2011

Oh no. Not el-oh-el.

Oct 6th 2011

I will set the internet on fire. Also, welcome back, Urkel!

Oct 6th 2011

The girl I've been seeing is young enough that that stuff is just sort of second nature to her . . . been trying to decide what I think about that.

Oct 6th 2011

Hiya Anque! And thank you.

Oct 7th 2011

The girl I've been seeing is young enough that that stuff is just sort of second nature to her . . . been trying to decide what I think about that.

You mean she lolz in her emails and...not in her everyday speech I hope.

Oct 7th 2011

No, not everyday speech. She just participates in the online discourse with a certain style that I'm not used to. It's not just LOL, etc . . . there's a tendency to use a lot of extra letters ("Okkkkkkkkkkk") and stuff like tht.

Oct 7th 2011

D=tF this is how it feels to get old. Young people have different ways. Embrace them or at least tolerate them, or you will become an unpleasant, cranky old fart.

Oct 7th 2011

I choose to become a fart.

Oct 7th 2011

I choose to fart.

Not really a choice, but OK.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
61 to 81 of 81
Top of PageBack to discussions