Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
8.02 The Incentive
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
31 to 41 of 41
Sep 30th 2011

I kind of wanted to see Andy run around the parking lot naked with a doughnut on his ding dong.

Sep 30th 2011

We made it!

Sep 30th 2011

I still blame Daoust.

Sep 30th 2011

James Spader ships Hamnard!

Sep 30th 2011

I was trying to forget that. Why do they keep dredging that tired story up?

Sep 30th 2011

Because they hate you.

Sep 30th 2011

It's true.

Sep 30th 2011

I like that Spader really does have them figured out. He knew Andy wasn't an all star, but he saw what would happen to the other employees. Is anyone going to start referring to Spader as California? I just don't see it. He is who he is.

I didn't get the Darryl's wife thing either. She said they had to talk and I expected something bad to happen. It was just dropped.

I still watch this show out of habit and a little bit of loyalty, but I think if I miss an episode I won't really worry about it.

Oct 14th 2011

Andy was offering rewards for around 16 points to 22 points. Later, Jim lands one sale and Andy gives him 120 points. Does this mean that with that one sale, Jim could have had nearly the entire contents of the rewards table? Sounds like Andy was giving out the points waaay too generously and should have known that 500 points was easily within reach (four sales, and Andy's running naked in the parking lot), and that 5000 was quite achievable. I guess he was never good at math. Nor were the writers.

Oct 14th 2011

Hey WSB. Nice to see you around!

Oct 14th 2011

Andy was offering rewards for around 16 points to 22 points. Later, Jim lands one sale and Andy gives him 120 points. Does this mean that with that one sale, Jim could have had nearly the entire contents of the rewards table? Sounds like Andy was giving out the points waaay too generously and should have known that 500 points was easily within reach (four sales, and Andy's running naked in the parking lot), and that 5000 was quite achievable.

Not sure I agree with you, but I see your points.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
31 to 41 of 41
Top of PageBack to discussions