Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
8.05 Spooked
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
31 to 35 of 35
Nov 1st 2011

I don't recall any details, but I can remember Andy and Erin dating and then Erin and Gabe dating. Andy was really sad, then Erin broke up with Gabe but Andy was pretty much over it by then. I don't remember how things went from one couple to another, just that they got there somehow.

The Andy and Erin dating/breakup occured back in late Season 6. They broke up because Erin found out Andy had been engaged to Angela which made no sense at the time and hasn't gotten any better since then. Last year it was Gabe and Erin with random bits of Andy pining for her until he was given a chance in the season finale when he randomly decided he didn't want to date her after all. Then this episode he comes up with some girlfriend out of thin air. It's all just ridiculous crap with no continuity or reason behind it.

And did I miss Angela getting married, or was that just covered by a comment she made in the season opener?

She mentioned it in the opener very briefly.

Nov 1st 2011

It's all just ridiculous crap with no continuity or reason behind it.

This pretty much sums up the last 2 or 3 seasons.

Nov 1st 2011

This pretty much sums up the last 2 or 3 seasons.

True, but their story is bad even by the show's low standards.

Nov 1st 2011

Leave it DC, Hamnard Fun Numbah Uno, to know all the details and backstory of the greatest love story of our time.

Nov 1st 2011

Leave it DC, Hamnard Fun Numbah Uno, to know all the details and backstory of the greatest love story of our time.

Damn you, gb! Actually, it is the glaring absurdity of the story that makes the details stick in my mind. The fact that the writers could fashion such a lame storyline is the biggest indicator of how far the show has fallen. I thought the Jim/Pam stuff in S3 was drawn out too long, but in comparison to this bunk it was brilliant.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
31 to 35 of 35
Top of PageBack to discussions