Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Everyone was so drunk, I bet no one even remembers what you said: The Drinking and NAing Thread
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
61 to 74 of 74
Dec 8th 2011

I'm drinking a high alcohol content ale. It's double a normal beer, but I've only drunk half. So it's like I've had a beer. But I never drink anymore, so my head's swimming.

Dec 8th 2011

I'm really looking forward to Bri's dancing on the NA table.

Dec 8th 2011

Just so long as he doesn't follow that up with what Anque told us about last time.

Dec 8th 2011

Haha. It won't happen unless his wife is drinking with him.

Dec 8th 2011 edited

That would be a positive turn of events, though, no?

Dec 8th 2011

Well, for you. The rest of us, not so much.

Dec 16th 2011

Like drinking? Use this.

Jun 27th 2013 edited

We have a thread about drinking.

I have a question. (I am not drinking or drunk by the way).

What's the deal with keg stands? I know what they are, I even did one once while tree planting. But I only lasted like 5 seconds because I didn't know what I was doing. (TWIS) It was annoying because I was made to feel shame because I couldn't consume beer through a hose while doing a handstand on a keg. What's up with that?

Jun 27th 2013

I am drinking, because, when am I not?

I have no idea what the deal with keg stands is. I've never done one, and I'm kind of past my prime keg-standing days. It's just testosterone and alcohol in a bad mix, I guess.

Jun 27th 2013

It's just testosterone and alcohol in a bad mix,

This is the explanation to >50% of the stupid things that happen in the world.

Jun 27th 2013

I wish I was drinking, but I'm not. I've never experienced the keg stand thing, but it sounds like something stupid people make other people do so they don't seem as stupid in comparison.

Jun 27th 2013

It makes sense when your goal is to get crazy drunk by consuming mass quantities of really bad beer. I did a successful funnel once. It just pours right down the gullet. I don't get the keg stand, though. I assume fraternities are to blame.

Jun 27th 2013

I've done some shotgunning. Long ago.

Jun 27th 2013

I know what they are, I even did one once while tree planting

Is this a euphemism?

shotgunning

Yeah, I ride in the passenger seat a lot. Sometimes I even get to pick the radio.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
61 to 74 of 74
Top of PageBack to discussions