Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
8.13 Jury Duty
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
31 to 44 of 44
Feb 3rd 2012

Oscar is now the new Jim. When someone acts crazy, you look to Oscar to see what his reaction is, he's the normal one that you identify with dealing with an office full of crazy people.

I can't wait for season 13 when Creed is the new Jim.

Feb 3rd 2012

I did like the screaming kids scene. That was very real. Actually the whole story leading up to it worked for me, but scheming Dwight distracted from that for me.

I felt the opposite. The screaming is not how I want to picture Jim/Pam. It was real, but not the fun kind of real. Dwight sensing a flaw in Jim's story and completely throwing himself into proving Jim wrong was more of a classic Office story. Tripping up Jim in his story (no bicycle), getting Michael to commit to firing Jim (sorry, Michael - Lite), following up with Gabe. That is who Dwight is. I thought it was odd that he dropped the whole thing so easily at the end. He must really have wanted a baby to have let Jim off the hook when he totally had a chance to get rid of Jim (and maybe Andy for the Conn. Coverup).

Feb 3rd 2012

Creed had one line in this episode, and it was so unfunny that I was sure that I missed something. And now I can't even remember it.

Feb 3rd 2012

Oscar is now the new Jim. When someone acts crazy, you look to Oscar to see what his reaction is, he's the normal one that you identify with dealing with an office full of crazy people.

Which is surprising, because of gay.

I can't wait for season 13 when Creed is the new Jim.

LOLZ!

Feb 3rd 2012

The screaming is not how I want to picture Jim/Pam.

Right-o.

Feb 3rd 2012

Whenever I see screaming/crying kids on tv or in a movie, I always wonder what they did to them to make them cry so hard. It's vaguely disturbing to think about.

Feb 3rd 2012

I always wonder what they did to them to make them cry so hard.

Season 6 dvd?

Feb 3rd 2012

Niice.

Feb 3rd 2012

That would result in criminal charges.

Feb 3rd 2012

I haven't even watched the last 3 episodes, and I've stopped recording them. It's official...I am not an Office watcher anymore.

Feb 3rd 2012 edited

Sepinwall really didn't like this one. I don't hate Jim and Pam as much as he does, but it's hard to argue with him. This was a terrible episode of television.

Feb 4th 2012

I agree with mostly everything, but I hated Dwight, too.

Feb 5th 2012

2' Closer to Copier, new digs are in San Mateo. It's about 30 minutes south of San Francisco (where I just moved from). SF is nice, but it's terribly difficult to find a nice single for a non-absurd amount of money. Plus, I only had 3 weeks to find a place, so I had to expand the search grid a bit.

Worked out well, though. The place is nice, just have to get through what seems like an endless amount of unpacking.

Feb 6th 2012

Glad to hear you're moved in and enjoying your new digs, James.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
31 to 44 of 44
Top of PageBack to discussions