Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
8.14 Special Project
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
1 to 30 of 90
Feb 5th 2012 edited
  • Season 8 : Episode 14
  • First aired on February 9, 2012

Summary courtesy of NBC:

DWIGHT IS ASSIGNED A SPECIAL PROJECT- After Dwight gets assigned a special project at Sabre headquarters in Tallahassee, he and Andy try to decide which Scranton employees get to go with him. Meanwhile, Pam returns from her maternity leave. Two-time Emmy winner James Spader, Rainn Wilson, Ed Helms, John Krasinski, Jenna Fischer, B.J. Novak, Leslie David Baker, Phyllis Smith, Angela Kinsey, Brian Baumgartner, Oscar Nunez, Kate Flannery, Paul Lieberstein, Mindy Kaling, Creed Bratton, Craig Robinson and Ellie Kemper also star.

Feb 6th 2012

Way to be on the ball, James.

Feb 9th 2012

Well, this is going to happen tonight, and the excitement here is just overwhelming.

Pam's back, but I guess since she's still got some baby weight none of the guys care, eh?

Feb 9th 2012

Which one is Pam? The chubby one?

Feb 9th 2012

It's Thursday? Huh.

Feb 9th 2012

Jenna Fischer said on her new Twitter that she's back tonight and there will be plenty of JAM!!!!!! Squeeee!!!!!

Feb 9th 2012

Damn right it's Thursday, and Friday can't come fast enough.

So since this thread won't probably generate much discussion on its own, I am going to suggest we play the mental association word game. You know the game. I put write a word, and then you reply with whatever is the very first word that comes into your mind when you read my word. Okay, her we go.

Egypt.

Feb 9th 2012

Which one is Pam? The chubby one?

I like chubby Pam. Throw on some sweatpants, put her hair up in a ponytail, remove all her makeup, and it's like she's someone who lives in my town. Or my house.

Feb 9th 2012

Daoust's game: Denial.

(That's kinda sweet, STT.)

Feb 9th 2012

there will be plenty of JAM!!!!!!

What is that? Is that like Hamnard?

Feb 9th 2012

So since this thread won't probably generate much discussion on its own, I am going to suggest we play the mental association word game. You know the game. I put write a word, and then you reply with whatever is the very first word that comes into your mind when you read my word. Okay, her we go.

Egypt.

Hamnard.

Feb 9th 2012

Hamnard.

DC

Feb 9th 2012

DC

Hamnard

Game over.

Feb 9th 2012

DC

Fuck. All of you.

Feb 9th 2012 edited

I feel your pain, DC.

So. I was entertained. Best one liner was the bit about Erin's mind being clear to begin with.

And I am full of hope that Erin will go to Florida and never come back.

Feb 9th 2012

So. I was entertained.

I was too. And I think this storyline has some potential. It's a good try at least.

Feb 9th 2012 edited

And I am full of hope that Erin will go to Florida and never come back.

This season is all about Erin's journey. And Jim's journey. Into Cathy's pants.

Feb 9th 2012

And Jim's journey. Into Cathy's pants.

So, how poorly written will this storyline be?

Feb 9th 2012 edited

Really, really a lot?

Feb 9th 2012

Sad thing is, it could be good, but there's about a 95-99% chance that Jim will be made into a bumbling doofus the entire time. I wish Mindy Kaling would have left before it started.

Feb 9th 2012

That pretty much covers my expectations as well.

Feb 10th 2012

I watched like 5 minutes and turned it off. It was so terrible.

Feb 10th 2012

I liked the entire episode until the last minute. I seriously hated that part. It's just so contrived and predictable. I had an mtt season four finale moment when I watched it.

Feb 10th 2012

I had an mtt season four finale moment

So you went and voted for Dennis Kucinich?

Feb 10th 2012

What'cha talking about? Okay, I know what's going on. You're talking about Jim and Cathy, if they're having sex, what it looks like ....

Feb 10th 2012

I watched Chuck instead. I'll finish Season 2 of my series rewatch tonight. Instead of this.

Feb 10th 2012

I had an mtt season four finale moment when I watched it.

Are you going to start cursing and swearing at us now?

Feb 10th 2012

Yeah, please don't leave us, MISS.

For good.

Feb 10th 2012 edited

No, it was just a moment. It passed. I don't think anything could make me summon up that kind of passion about this show ever again.

Except Season Two re-watches.

That whole thing was pretty awesome, though, wasn't it? I've never witnessed a man's head exploding like that before.

Feb 10th 2012

I watched Chuck instead. I'll finish Season 2 of my series rewatch tonight. Instead of this.

Good plan. Enjoy watching Sam Kinison and an Indian Lesbian ruin a wedding!

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
1 to 30 of 90
Top of PageBack to discussions