Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
8.14 Special Project
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
61 to 90 of 90
Feb 11th 2012

Gack. I swear my fingers aren't that fat. They're actually long and skinny.

Feb 11th 2012

VG just gave us the fingers.

Feb 11th 2012

That's really pretty, VG. Keep it. And let me know how your co-workers react. Or do you often wear funky colors? I never wear anything, or at least I haven't for years, so I'm still a little wary of doing mine. We'll see.

Feb 12th 2012

My fingernails are still uncolored and chewed to the quick. Even though old.

Feb 12th 2012

MISS, while I have ventured out to some sparkly polish, I've never done a color like this. The colors are usually pretty subtle. We'll see how today goes.

Feb 12th 2012

Cool, VG! I used to go blue all the time, when I painted my fingernails. Recently I've only painted my toes this burgundy color.

I don't like to paint my fingernails now, the color always chips and looks like crap way too quickly. I guess I could buy better polish, but it works great on my toes...so...

Feb 12th 2012

It seems you blue yourself there.

Feb 12th 2012

Daily Dundie to Bri.

Feb 13th 2012

I actually watched this episode live! In a motel room in Rancho Mirage, California. It's been over a year since I watched any new episode.

I thought this one was alright. It doesn't need to be said anymore, but man is this show different from what it was four seasons or more ago.

Feb 13th 2012

No, keep saying it. It can't be said too much. I was pretty bored by this episode. The dopey "twist" at the end was easily the most interesting thing to happen. And it's not a bad premise that a good looking married guy might draw the inappropriate attraction of a young new co-worker. Of course, they'll mishandle it, making Jim look like an idiot, Pam like a shrew or Creed like a drug-addled sociopath (just threw that last one in for kicks).

Feb 13th 2012

good looking married guy

I wanna play DftF here.

"But he's so goofy-looking! Ears! Nose! Hair!"

How'd I do?

Feb 13th 2012

I guess I missed the tag. I just looked up what Cathy said on officetally.

That is a very stupid plot twist.

Feb 13th 2012 edited

I just went to OfficeTally for the first time in a long time. Apparently Tanster got another set visit in. I bet she was given this one as a perseverance award.

Which...would beg the question...where's ours?

Feb 13th 2012

Would you go? I honestly don't think I would, at this point.

Feb 13th 2012

And yet, once upon a time, I think I would have been almost too nervous to go. Not so much now.

Feb 13th 2012

Would you go? I honestly don't think I would, at this point.

I would walk in and say, "so this is still going on, huh?" And Jim and Pam would look at me with a guilty, sad look on their faces. I would shake my head disapprovingly and then they wouldn't even be able to make eye contact with me.

Then Dwight would try to sell me on a how a spinoff is just what his character needs. "Do I look like an idiot to you, Dwight? We both know nothing good will come from a show based on a beet farm." Then I would just turn around and walk away.

As I walk away, Kevin starts a slow clap.

Feb 13th 2012

Kick Andy in the nard-dog on the way out.

Feb 13th 2012

If you could club Erin over the head and drag her out, that would be great.

Feb 13th 2012

Honestly, if I, say, won a trip to California, or something, and that was part of it, I would definitely go for a couple of reasons. There is a part of me that is inexplicably fascinated with celebrities, and I already have a somewhat deep connection to the show, so I would likely enjoy the opportunity to meet "real live television stars", as lame as that sounds. Yes, it wouldn't be as cool now as it would have been in like 2006 or something, but still, I think it would be cool to say I've met John Krasinski and Jenna Fischer and Rainn Wilson and Ed Helms on the set of their show.

But like, if it were any other show? I don't think so. Even shows I like. I don't think I'd be as into meeting the cast of Community or Parks n Rec, but that's mostly because I haven't invested as much into those shows and characters. I think I'd be able to carry on a half decent conversation with the Office characters, whereas I'm pretty sure I'd bumble like a nerd if I was to meet Alison Brie or Aubrey whatshernamefromP&R.

I'm sorry if that's lame for you to hear that.

Feb 13th 2012

I'm pretty sure I'd bumble like a nerd if I was to meet Alison Brie

Boing!

Feb 13th 2012

whatshernamefromP&R

Plaza? I think.

Feb 13th 2012

I'm pretty sure he means Amy Poehler.

Feb 13th 2012

No, I meant Aubrey Plaza. I think for some reason I'd be better able to hold up a conversation with Amy Poehler than Aubrey Plaza. Maybe because the former seems easier to talk to.

Feb 13th 2012

There is a part of me that is inexplicably fascinated with celebrities, and I already have a somewhat deep connection to the show, so I would likely enjoy the opportunity to meet "real live television stars", as lame as that sounds.

I am the exact opposite. I would love to visit the set of The Office ..... when none of the cast were around. Just to sit at some of the desks and walk around.

Feb 13th 2012

I would be like STT. If I ran into a celebrity, I would probably not acknowledge them, half because I don't like to bother people (even normal people), and half because I feel like a lot of celebrities expect you to be interested in them.

Feb 13th 2012

I was just teasing you, Daoust, thinking about you being tongue-tied over Amy Poehler's hotness.

Feb 13th 2012

And yet, if she taught at D's school, she'd be known as the hottest teacher ever.

Feb 13th 2012

Haha. Oh. Well, I don't think Amy Poehler is ugly or anything. I mean she's not like a supermodel (smirk) or anything, but I mean... there are uglier women on television.

Feb 13th 2012

Well, I don't think Amy Poehler is ugly or anything.

Yeah, it's not like she's Tina Yothers.

Feb 13th 2012

Well, Tina Yothers is certainly no Tori Spelling.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
61 to 90 of 90
Top of PageBack to discussions