Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
8.15 Tallahassee
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
31 to 44 of 44
Feb 16th 2012

Yeah, you're right. I guess the writers forgot about which episode they needed a summary for.

Feb 16th 2012

The Dwight and his appendix thing was retarded and not in the joking with your friends way. But there were two things that made me laugh out loud - Jim's prank, especially when he fell out of closet, and Packer's "Don't you yak on me, this shirt is a Van Heusen!"

Feb 16th 2012

Yeah, I kind of liked this one. Not in a well done story arc kind of way, but in the I laughed way.

Feb 17th 2012

I thought it was a funny episode. It seemed much longer than 30 minutes, in a good way. It just seemed like they crammed in a lot of funny things.

Wouldn't it have been funnier if Dwight showed up for the second half in a hospital gown? And then when he got up for his presentation, his ass (blurred) was hanging out the back?

I thought Dwight was really good..."moving to the future, the consumer of today is smart, educated..."

It was fun seeing Andy all excited about reception.

Nice to see Packer again.

Feb 17th 2012

Jim's prank,

I did like that.

Feb 17th 2012

It was fun seeing Andy all excited about reception.

Was this a setup for moving Andy out of the manager's seat?

Feb 17th 2012

Jim's prank, especially when he fell out of closet, and Packer's "Don't you yak on me, this shirt is a Van Heusen!"

I saw about half of this episode, but caught both of these. These were both really funny. Also, Catherine Tate was there, though she really didn't have much to do.

Feb 18th 2012

Random thoughts on re-watch:

1. I'm not a Nelly fan.
  2. There's a woman in the Tallahassee project group that looks like Rosanne Barr. Her.
  3. I really liked Erin in this and last week's episode.
  4. Loved seeing Packer again.
  5. The writers aren't giving C/Kathy any good lines. Either that, or she's a bad actress with no delivery skills.
  6. "The menstrual cycle determines every choice a woman makes."
  7. HAMNARD! Just kidding. Sorry, DC.

I know we don't really do this anymore, but it's my way of avoiding housework this morning.

Feb 18th 2012

There's a woman in the Tallahassee project group that looks like Rosanne Barr. Her.

Yeah, she really kinda does.

I know we don't really do this anymore, but it's my way of avoiding housework this morning.

Rewatch, you mean? I hardly watch. NA? It seems like we don't, but some of us still do.

Feb 18th 2012

Well, both re-watch and the bullet points thing.

Still avoiding cleaning...

Feb 18th 2012 edited

I really liked Erin in this and last week's episode.

I read a comment on another board where someone said they hoped Erin would stay in Tallahassee and get written off the show (which made me mad) so that she could get off this sinking ship and find a better vehicle for her talent (which made me stop being mad).

Feb 18th 2012

I assume you enjoyed the jumping jacks scene?

Feb 18th 2012

I watched this, and thought it was one of the funnier episodes in a while. Both stories worked, and they didn't go over the top on crazy. Plus Stanley and Jim were actually funny in this one.

Feb 18th 2012

I assume you enjoyed the jumping jacks scene?

She is so freaking talented.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
31 to 44 of 44
Top of PageBack to discussions