Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
8.16 After Hours
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
61 to 78 of 78
Feb 27th 2012

I agree that is good news. In my opinion the possibility of that happening a couple more times would be good news as well.

Feb 27th 2012

Who would you vote off the island? I'm going with Ed Helms.

Feb 27th 2012

Who would you vote off the island? I'm going with Ed Helms.

Ditto that.

Feb 27th 2012

Who would you vote off the island?

John and Jenna. A couple of years too late, unfortunately.

Feb 27th 2012

Mindy Kaling, at least as a writer, and Rainn Wilson.

Feb 28th 2012

Everyone but Erin, Hank and Jim's new girlfriend. Maybe keep the mentally handicapped guy in the warehouse too.

Feb 28th 2012

Monkey Allen?

Feb 28th 2012

Seriously, though, you probably can't lose Jim and Pam and keep the show going. Ditto Ed Helms, now, and increasingly Ellie Kemper. The rest are disposable.

Feb 28th 2012 edited

Monkey Allen?

Is that really his name?

The rest are disposable.

Aside from Dwight and Angela, they always were.

Feb 28th 2012

(I actually don't know who you're talking about. Monkey Allen was a warehouse guy on the British Office. There was a handicapped guy there, but I don't remember his name. Remember, David Brent says something about it being hard to tell if people are mentally handicapped "with the wheelchair ones.")

Feb 28th 2012

I knew it sounded familiar. I meant the guy Darryl gave the Christmas present instead if the girl he liked.

Feb 28th 2012

Oh. I, uh, don't remember. I don't remember much about what's happening on the show now. Like, who Kathy even is or where she came from, or Catherine Tate's character's name, or that guy at all.

Feb 28th 2012

I like the Catherine Tate character, but it's early days. I liked the Robert California character, for about the first two episodes he was in, and I tired of him after that. I can only imagine that Tate's character will follow a similar trajectory to Spader's.

Feb 28th 2012

I meant the guy Darryl gave the Christmas present instead if the girl he liked.

NATE!

Feb 28th 2012

I like that guy.

Feb 28th 2012

That guy is really funny. I could watch him all day misinterpreting things that Darryl says.

Feb 28th 2012

That would make a great Twitter feed. Instead of a show.

Feb 29th 2012

This was a watchable episode filled with things I didn't mind seeing. And Kathy's legs. Even without a personality, she's the most interesting character on the show right now. Except maybe Stanley the Cruisin' for Chicks Manley.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
61 to 78 of 78
Top of PageBack to discussions