Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
8.17 Test the Store
1 to 23 of 23
Feb 25th 2012
  • Season 8 : Episode 17
  • First aired on March 1, 2012

Summary courtesy of NBC:

THE FLORIDA TEAMS READIES THE NEW SABRE STORE—Dwight prepares a theatrical presentation to impress Nellie at the Sabre Store opening. In Scranton, Andy shows up to work with an embarrassing injury. Rainn Wilson, Catherine Tate, Ed Helms, John Krasinski, B.J. Novak, Jenna Fischer, Leslie David Baker, Phyllis Smith, Angela Kinsey, Brian Baumgartner, Oscar Nunez, Kate Flannery, Paul Lieberstein, Mindy Kaling, Creed Bratton, Craig Robinson and Ellie Kemper also star.

Feb 26th 2012

I will bet anyone a million dollars that Andy injured his nutsack.

Feb 26th 2012

Not taking that one. Does he ever talk about any other part of his anatomy?

Wait, he doesn't have a brain, so that leaves that out...

Feb 27th 2012

I was really looking forward to this episode. Because I thought it was called "Test the Sore". Now? Not so much.

Feb 27th 2012

Damnit. I thought it was called "Test The Whore"

Feb 27th 2012

Now I feel silly. I thought it was called "Breast the Store".

Mar 1st 2012

Chest The Floor is on tonight!

Mar 1st 2012 edited

Um, I think it's called "Best the Score."

edited because the word "whore" was already used

Mar 1st 2012 edited

Andy isn't well trained, so maybe he "Messed the Floor."

(with recalls to Carpet)

Mar 1st 2012

New Office*? Ok, I guess. What else is new tonight?

Mar 1st 2012

3 minutes!!!

Mar 1st 2012

Creed just owned the entire episode right there.

Mar 1st 2012

This is not a good show.

Mar 1st 2012 edited

Creed did own, but a close second was, "I was there when the girls came."

I laughed out loud several times. It was dumb, but it was funny.

Mar 1st 2012

Hipster Erin was hot.

Mar 1st 2012

I did some laughing. My favorite part? The cardboard cutout of Zachary Levi. Between this episode and tonight's Parks and Rec, I really miss Chuck today.

Mar 1st 2012

I like Tabitha. I think she should stick around. I'm liking almost all of the Florida stuff, I think it's been a nice change of pace. Didn't care much for the Andy stuff, although I did like hearing more about Toby's book.

Mar 1st 2012

I enjoyed Toby's self-defense class. "If your attacker believes in defiling a corpse, you should stop pretending to be dead."

Mar 2nd 2012

I enjoyed Toby's self-defense class. "If your attacker believes in defiling a corpse, you should stop pretending to be dead."

The whole 'Andy and his chubby girlfriend get bullied" thing was a little silly, but Toby delivered. I.A.A.T.G.

"Do you want me to pretend to be Chuck?"

Mar 2nd 2012

It was a little goofy when Dwight and Jim had to pretend to be Kelly/Ryan's mom, but I do enjoy seeing a little more of how Ryan thinks.

The sign twirling at the end was great for me. There is an especially good sign spinner near our house, like an 18 yr old kid that wears headphones and spins to the music. It is awesome and it embarasses the other sign spinners, I'm sure.

Mar 2nd 2012

Forgot about that one, that was awesome.

Mar 2nd 2012

I'll just repost what I liked...

This is not a good show.
Hipster Erin was hot.
I really miss Chuck today.

And add this: Fatty Gruesome from Wired.

That's all I got.

Mar 2nd 2012

A mehpisode for me. Some good stuff, but a fair bit of stuff I wasn't in for. The Jim as Ryan's mom thing didn't do it for me. But there was a few good lines. I also enjoyed "where were you when the girls came?" But in a way it made me sad because as soon as that line was delivered, I was waiting for the camera to pan to Michael, who would have that smirk on his face, as he prepared to give an enthusiastic "That's what she said!"

Early prediction for next episode's cold open: Dwight and Kathy in bed together.

1 to 23 of 23
Top of PageBack to discussions