Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
8.18 Last Day in Florida
1 to 26 of 26
Mar 3rd 2012
  • Season 8 : Episode 18
  • First aired on March 8, 2012

Summary courtesy of NBC:

LAST DAY IN FLORIDA-- After Robert California (two-time Emmy winner James Spader) reveals that he hates Nellie’s (Catherine Tate) business plan, Jim (John Kraskinski) tries to save Dwight (Rainn Wilson) from being fired. Meanwhile, Andy (Ed Helms) learns that Erin (Ellie Kemper) isn’t coming back to Scranton. Paul Lieberstein, Craig Robinson, Jenna Fischer, Ed Helms, B.J. Novak, Leslie David Baker, Phyllis Smith, Angela Kinsey, Brian Baumgartner, Oscar Nunez, Kate Flannery, Mindy Kaling, Creed Bratton, and Zach Woods star.

Mar 4th 2012

Let Dwight get fired. Let Erin stay in Florida. Who cares?

Mar 4th 2012

Meanwhile, Andy (Ed Helms) learns that Erin (Ellie Kemper) isn’t coming back to Scranton.

And, upon reading the episode description, DC cancels all of his plans to ensure he's sitting in front of the tv to see what happens.

HAMNARD!!!

Mar 4th 2012

Let Erin stay in Florida.

I'm fine with this. As long as the entire documentary crew moves to Florida, too.

Mar 4th 2012

Who cares?

Me. And plenty of others.

Mar 4th 2012

And, upon reading the episode description, DC cancels all of his plans to ensure he's sitting in front of the tv to see what happens.

You know me too well. I hope they ignore all the other characters so that they can concentrate on these two fascinating individuals.

Mar 4th 2012

It's all about the Erin.

Mar 4th 2012

I hope they ignore all the other characters so that they can concentrate on these two fascinating individuals.

Oh hell yes...as if!

Mar 4th 2012

With more singing Andy please.

Mar 5th 2012

And more damaged nutsacks.

Mar 8th 2012

ONLY A FEW MORE HOURS TILL A NEW EPISODE!!!!!!!!

Mar 8th 2012

Of what?

Mar 8th 2012

Have a heart, Bri. Dwight could get fired tonight! Sure, he quit before and went to work at Staples. That is where he met Shirley before she went back to school at Greendale Community College and married Bill Cosby's son. And Dwight made his way back to Dunder Mifflin somehow, but this could be different. And don't get me started on Hamnard. Seriously, don't.

Mar 8th 2012

And don't get me started on Hamnard. Seriously, don't.

No, really, tell us what you think. I'm fascinated by them and can't wait for tonight.

Mar 8th 2012

Right thread!

Mar 8th 2012 edited

This episode should've been titled The Assassination of Todd Packer by the Coward Robert California.

Mar 8th 2012 edited

I thought a lot of the Florida stuff was pretty good. Too bad it was all ruined by that atrocity of an episode.

Mar 8th 2012

I just ignored the tag and was much happier.

Mar 9th 2012

Four comments? I haven't seen it yet, I will probably watch tonight. Looks like I shouldn't expect much.

Mar 9th 2012

More than Parks and Rec got. Was P&R a rerun?

Mar 9th 2012

Four comments? I haven't seen it yet, I will probably watch tonight. Looks like I shouldn't expect much.

Ditto. Didn't watch The Ron Swanson Show either. Pretty sure it was new too.

Mar 9th 2012

Yes, it was new. I'm kind of over the election stuff.

Mar 9th 2012

I'm kind of over the election stuff.

It is getting a bit repetitive.

Mar 9th 2012

Just watched it. Six years ago this time "Dwight's Speech" had just aired and "Take Your Daughter to Work Day" was up next. You know, by comparison.

Mar 11th 2012

I didn't think it was bad. I enjoyed the cookie story...maybe because I'm selling this year. I also liked that Jim saved Dwight. Even though it didn't make sense for Robert to just fire whoever was the VP of the store operations.

Mar 11th 2012

Why couldn't Dwight just go back to Scranton as a salesman? Plus, it appeared that anyone could have served as VP as Packer managed to step up with no problem.

1 to 26 of 26
Top of PageBack to discussions