Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
8.19 Get the Girl
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
1 to 30 of 59
Mar 10th 2012
  • Season 8 : Episode 19
  • First aired on March 15, 2012

Summary courtesy of NBC:

ANDY TAKES A ROADTRIP TO CHANGE HIS LIFE –Andy (Ed Helms) makes a life altering decision and drives across the country to get Erin (Ellie Kemper). Meanwhile, Nellie (Catherine Tate) shows up in Scranton and tries to claim the manager position. Rainn Wilson, John Krasinski, Jenna Fischer, James Spader, B.J. Novak, Leslie David Baker, Phyllis Smith, Angela Kinsey, Brian Baumgartner, Oscar Nunez, Kate Flannery, Mindy Kaling, Creed Bratton, Craig Robinson, Paul Lieberstein and Zach Woods star.

Mar 10th 2012

I am pregnant with apathy.

Mar 10th 2012

"Andy (Ed Helms) makes a life altering decision and drives across the country zzzzzzzzzzz"

Mar 11th 2012

I am pregnant with apathy.

Well sure. After all, the interwebs are abuzz with disinterest.

Mar 11th 2012

Hamnard!

Mar 11th 2012

Meanwhile, Nellie (Catherine Tate) shows up in Scranton and tries to claim the manager position.

Huh.

Mar 11th 2012

See, before when they tried to put her in that position, few viewers knew who she was. She's from England. But now, she's been on several episodes. She's perfect.

Mar 11th 2012

She's not funny.

Mar 11th 2012

It's fine, though. It's The Office. It doesn't have to be funny.

Mar 11th 2012

I just can't reconcile this character with Donna Noble. I was exposed to Tate here first but she was far more tollerable As Donna than she is here. But I suppose thats the point of the character.

Mar 11th 2012

She's perfect.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Mar 12th 2012

Andy (Ed Helms) makes a life altering decision and drives across the country

What stood out to me was "drives". Why wouldn't he fly? That's really all I could come up with on this one. Not much to hope for.

Unless... after Jim and Dwight bond on the flight home (unless they drive), they realize they feel closer to each other than ever. A special feeling they never admitted before. When they get back, Jim breaks up with Pam and moves in with Dwight to help run the most successful B&B in the county.

Mar 12th 2012

Why wouldn't he fly?

Because there will likely be snakes on the plane.

Mar 15th 2012

GUYS! IT'S THURSDAY!!!!!!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Mar 15th 2012

That is not helping.

Mar 15th 2012

You want to miss Community, DC? You can at least look on the bright side.

Mar 15th 2012

Thursday now means "late night at the store", not "Office night".

Mar 15th 2012

That's half-way sad, but the store will have positive results! The Office just was an excuse to sit on your butt.

Mar 15th 2012

It's like this show is punching me. I don't blame the show, though.

Mar 15th 2012

Who else is there to blame?

Mar 15th 2012

The person watching my TV.

Mar 15th 2012

No. You can't be to blame. Because then I'm to blame.

Mar 15th 2012

Somebody has to take the fall for that mess. Let's pin it on your brother.

Mar 15th 2012

That was pretty awful. I found Georgia Engel and her grandson more interesting and entertaining than anything else that went on. Maybe NBC should give her the spinoff.

Mar 15th 2012

Let's pin it on your brother.

Works for me. And probably him. I don't think he's watched for the last 2 seasons.

Mar 15th 2012

Gosh, now it's all clear to me. Andy and Erin are so.....nope, still crap.

Mar 15th 2012

I checked this periodically while watching the basketball games. It was certainly an episode of television.

Mar 16th 2012

Gosh, now it's all clear to me. Andy and Erin are so.....

Yep, siblings. Such a perfect twist.

Mar 16th 2012

Was the balloon supposed to represent the show?

Mar 16th 2012

It was certainly an episode of television.

Not only that...it started and ended at the correct time. They broke for commercials several times. The camera was never obstructed. The mics all worked perfectly.

I guess my standards are pretty low.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
1 to 30 of 59
Top of PageBack to discussions