Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
8.20 Welcome Party
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
1 to 30 of 58
Apr 7th 2012
  • Season 8 : Episode 20
  • First aired on April 12, 2012

Summary courtesy of NBC:

THE OFFICE PLANS A WELCOME PARTY FOR NELLIE - Robert (two-time Emmy Award winner James Spader) makes the office throw a welcome party for Nellie (Catherine Tate), and the party planners try to sabotage it. Meanwhile, Andy (Ed Helms) and Erin (Ellie Kemper) practice how Andy will break up with Jessica (guest star Eleanor Seigler). Rainn Wilson, John Krasinski, B.J. Novak, Leslie David Baker, Phyllis Smith, Angela Kinsey, Brian Baumgartner, Oscar Nunez, Kate Flannery, Mindy Kaling, Creed Bratton, Craig Robinson and Zach Woods star.

Apr 9th 2012

Meanwhile, Andy (Ed Helms) and Erin (Ellie Kemper) practice how Andy will break up with Jessica (guest star Eleanor Seigler).

Hamnard!

Apr 9th 2012

They should create a remake of Season 2 where they replace Jim and Pam with Andy and Erin. A shot by shot remake of the original, but with Andy and Erin in all those key scenes. And Jack Black would play Roy.

Apr 9th 2012

Poor Jessica. And just when we've become so attached to her.

Apr 9th 2012

Is she the one who made a pass at Jim?

Apr 9th 2012

Meanwhile, Andy (Ed Helms) and Erin (Ellie Kemper) practice how Andy will break up with Jessica

At least Andy isn't too broken up over losing the manager position. That was a smooth transition. Is smooth the right word?

Apr 9th 2012

I'm sure it will all be resolved in a dialog-free montage with "Wacky Sax" playing in the background.

Apr 9th 2012

I'm sure it will all be resolved in a dialog-free montage with "Wacky Sax" playing in the background.

So close.

Apr 11th 2012

Could anyone else not sleep last night? All I could think about was Hamnard. Tonight is going to be A-mazing!! I bet we won't get the complete story tonight. They will hold out something to tease us a little. Don't the writers know what torture it is to have to wait a week to see more Hamnard?

Apr 11th 2012

Wait, is it Thursday?. Did I catch whatever MISS has got?

Apr 11th 2012

Oh, it is Wednesday, but N3P thinks it's Thursday, so let's try to keep that going.

Apr 11th 2012

Oh, it is Wednesday, but N3P thinks it's Thursday, so let's try to keep that going.

I wish it was Thursday. Really bad. Not just for Hamnard, either. I need to go back to bed.

Apr 11th 2012

Wait, is it Thursday?. Did I catch whatever MISS has got?

See??? So glad it's not just me.

Apr 11th 2012

Guys, it's Monday. Try to keep up.

Apr 11th 2012

Guys, it's Monday.

Monday

Apr 11th 2012

Oh, Garfield. You're saying what we are all not thinking.

Apr 11th 2012

Yeah, what world is he living anyway?

Apr 12th 2012

Tonight! Tonight! Hot Damn, Tonight!

Hamnard!

Apr 12th 2012

Could anyone else not sleep last night? All I could think about was Hamnard. Tonight is going to be A-mazing!! I bet we won't get the complete story tonight. They will hold out something to tease us a little. Don't the writers know what torture it is to have to wait a week to see more Hamnard?

I feel like I've been here before. Weird.

Apr 12th 2012

Weird.

Yes, Hamnard is weird.

Apr 12th 2012

I'll be honest. This morning, I thought it was Wednesday. I don't think I'll see this tonight. Maybe I'll hulu last week's Community.

Apr 12th 2012

It feels like Friday again. So far I've had two Fridays, and two Thursdays. No Monday or Tuesday.

Apr 12th 2012

No Monday or Tuesday.

Lucky. I want a week with no Mondays.

Apr 12th 2012

You and Garfield both.

Apr 12th 2012 edited

Yes, it's all fine and dandy to have two Thursdays and Fridays until you realize that it is actually Monday or Tuesday and you still have the rest of the damn week to get through. I was so off with my days that on Monday I left a message for someone late in the day saying that I didn't expect them to call back before the weekend but that I would be back in the office at 7:30 on Monday. It didn't dawn on me for a full half hour that it WAS Monday. That just sucked.

Apr 12th 2012

I can't remember whether Toosie or MISS has a mustache. Daoust does, unless that's his eyebrow.

Apr 12th 2012

Why oh why can't those two kids find love right under their noses? Oh yeah, because they are mentally challenged.

Apr 12th 2012

I can't remember whether Toosie or MISS has a mustache.

I didn't see this episode. I feel I should check a mirror.

I am a brunette, and the Copiers are a hairy people....

Apr 12th 2012

At least Hank was in it.

Apr 12th 2012 edited

I laughed a few times and didn't really hate anything. Oh, and there's this:

It's like you're unraveling a big cable-knit sweater that someone keeps knitting and knitting and knitting and ...

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
1 to 30 of 58
Top of PageBack to discussions