Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
8.21 Angry Andy
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
1 to 30 of 47
Apr 15th 2012
  • Season 8 : Episode 21
  • First aired on April 19, 2012

Summary courtesy of NBC:

ANDY RETURNS TO THE OFFICE TO QUITE A SHOCK—Andy (Ed Helms) returns from his romantic quest to find his manhood in jeopardy. As he and Nellie (Catherine Tate) duke it out over the manager’s chair, co-workers share unwelcome advice on how to…perform. Meanwhile, Kelly (Mindy Kaling) is torn between the perfect man (guest star Sendhil Ramamurthty) and not-so-perfect Ryan (BJ Novak). Rainn Wilson, John Krasinski, Jenna Fischer, James Spader, Leslie David Baker, Phyllis Smith, Angela Kinsey, Brian Baumgartner, Oscar Nunez, Kate Flannery, Paul Lieberstein, Creed Bratton, Craig Robinson, Ellie Kemper and Zach Woods also star.

Apr 15th 2012

Sendhil Ramamurthty

Hottest man ever.

Apr 15th 2012

Damn--he is hot.

Apr 15th 2012

He reminds me of Heroes so I will never like anything he is in.

Apr 16th 2012

Just saw the promo. Here’s a little newsflash - it’s not funny! In fact, it’s pretty freakin’ unfunny!

Apr 16th 2012

What is our Spoiler policy these days because I really want to comment on that promo for something (STT knows what I'm talking about).

Apr 16th 2012

I'm in favor of posting spoilers all over the damn place. Who really cares anymore? Anyone? Bueller?

Apr 16th 2012

Go for it. No one cares.

Apr 16th 2012

That's sort of what I thought. Just in case:

SPOILER
So in the promo, as per the title of the episode, Andy gets angry because he's lost his job to Nellie. In his frustration, HE PUNCHES THE WALL! In the exact same spot as S3! This is just unbelievable. They couldn't come up with something else that would convey the same thing so they just redid it because we are too stupid to grasp the idea that Andy's anger issues have resurfaced (of course why we didn't see this with the whole Andy/Dwight/Angela story is a different question) without an exact replay. Then, NBC decides that they might as well spoil the gag by including it in the promo.

Apr 16th 2012

I think Jim should hide Andy's cell phone in the ceiling again. That was funny the first time.

Apr 16th 2012

I think Karen should come back.

Apr 16th 2012

I miss Roy. And Devon.

Apr 16th 2012

And the elusive Marjorie.

Apr 16th 2012

What ever happened to Pudge?

Apr 16th 2012

They should bring back Pudge, Sea Monster, Hank, and the Red Sweater. Recast everyone else.

Apr 16th 2012

I would watch that.

Apr 16th 2012

Sea Monster

Unless they start doing holograms, this may not work.

Apr 16th 2012

Thanks for getting the joke...no one ever gets my jokes.

Apr 16th 2012

All I heard was Red Sweater. It's still alive, right?

Apr 16th 2012 edited

I just googled "Benihana Christmas red sweater" and the most appropriate picture was named Daoust.jpg because it came from here.

Surprisingly, if you just google "Pam Beesly red sweater," the closest thing you get is this:

sweater

Which is not the same sweater. At all.

Apr 16th 2012

No. No, it's not.

Apr 19th 2012

I fantasize about an episode where the Scranton Strangler takes Hamnard out in a twofer.

Apr 19th 2012

These days, I'm only in it for the Erin. I'll take it with or without Andy.

Apr 19th 2012

Color me surprised, but I kinda liked this one. I could have lived without the Ryan/Kelly stuff, but I laughed at the rest of it. My loudest and longest laugh was when the warehouse guy (Nate?) called Ryan "Brian." For some reason, that tickled my funny bone.

Apr 19th 2012

Yeah, there was some stuff that made me chuckle despite its' incredible unrealism. But man oh man do I hate the actress that plays Nellie. So unfunny, so annoying, such an awful voice. Mr. Bean may not be the worst thing from that country after all.

Apr 19th 2012

I liked that Lieberstein admitted he has no idea what he's doing. Disguising it as Toby's HR ineffectiveness was clever.

Apr 19th 2012

I see what you're doing there.

Apr 20th 2012

I've decided that The Office is like a restaurant that used to serve steak, but now serves cheap hamburgers. Last night's hamburger didn't turn my stomach, so I guess it was okay.

Apr 20th 2012

Sometimes a burger is very very good. And sometimes the employees spit in your bun.

Apr 20th 2012

Yeah, and last night was a burger with pickles. No cheese, no ketchup, no bacon.

Just sour pickles.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
1 to 30 of 47
Top of PageBack to discussions