Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
8.21 Angry Andy
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
31 to 47 of 47
Apr 20th 2012

Toosie likes just meat between her buns. And a pickle.

Apr 20th 2012

Jinx can turn the worst thing around and make it sound good. He's a true American hero.

Apr 20th 2012

Jinx can turn the worst thing around

Sometimes it's easier that way.

Apr 20th 2012 edited

He's a true American hero.

Thanks. That's all I ever aspired to be.

can turn the worst thing around

That's better than a bag over the head.

Apr 20th 2012

I thought that episode made Phyllis's Wedding look like a classic. That was aweful. There some good lines, but the plot is so horrible. I can't get past how Robert deals with conflict. Of course Andy is upset. How could he not be?

Washington Monument.

Apr 20th 2012

Eiffel Tower

Apr 20th 2012

I was surprised Dwight didn't compare himself to the Transamerica building.

Now that I have "given up" on the show and stopped trying to make it what it was, I found I laughed several times last night. I still loathe hamnard with a passion, but Ryan/Kelly/Pam made me laugh, as did Pam and Jim tearing up to Ryan's love poems. Also, Creed and Toby had great one liners.

I do think they should give Andy's junk separate billing in the credits, because apparently it's a requirement for the writers that it be mentioned in some way in every episode. Unfortunately, it's rarely very funny.

I know I am in the minority, but Robert California continues to amuse me because he rings true as a pseudophilosophical, observational, and yet spineless boss figure. Nellie does not make me laugh, and I was disappointed last episode when so much empathy was thrown her way. She's a Michael Scott who has fewer redeeming characters and more meanness.

I can't believe I wrote this much about this episode.

Apr 20th 2012

Now that I have "given up" on the show and stopped trying to make it what it was, I found I laughed several times last night

Yup.

as did Pam and Jim tearing up to Ryan's love poems.

Yup.

Nellie does not make me laugh, and I was disappointed last episode when so much empathy was thrown her way. She's a Michael Scott who has fewer redeeming characters and more meanness.

Yup.

Apr 20th 2012

Yeah, I can't understand what they are trying to do with Nellie. Does the rest of the office sympathize with her or Andy? And while Robert California had some funny lines last night, they seemed sort of random and out of character. He's gone from a motivational genius to spineless sap over the course of the season, but without any real explanation.

Apr 20th 2012

I think he just enjoys watching the conflicts. I'll be glad when he's gone, anyway.

Apr 20th 2012

Not that anyone cares, but is Andy really fired? So will he be back at sales next week or do you think they drag this out for two weeks? I'm really worried about it.

Apr 20th 2012

Andy probably is fired, but in the same way Jim moved to Stamford or Toby moved to Costa Rica or Ryan took a job at Corporate.

Apr 20th 2012 edited

Next weeks episode will be titled "The Andy Bernard Paper Company".
That, or "The Return ... of Andy".

Apr 20th 2012

So is Andy going to get a job at Staples?

Apr 20th 2012

And work with Shirley?

Apr 20th 2012

She's going to hate working with Andy's big head.

Apr 20th 2012

That's right. She doesn't care much for that, does she? She should have gone Big Cheddar on Dwight when she had the chance.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
31 to 47 of 47
Top of PageBack to discussions