Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
8.22 Fundraiser
1 to 7 of 7
Apr 21st 2012
  • Season 8 : Episode 22
  • First aired on April 26, 2012

Summary courtesy of NBC:

ANDY MAKES A SPLASH AT A LOCAL FUNDRAISER—JACK COLEMAN (“Heroes”) GUEST STARS-- Unemployed Andy (Ed Helms) crashes a fundraiser for the Senator (guest star Jack Coleman) and winds up adopting twelve disabled dogs. Dwight (Rainn Wilson) discovers that winning an auction means losing money, and Darryl (Craig Robinson) teaches Nellie (Catherine Tate) how to eat a taco. John Krasinski, Jenna Fischer, James Spader, BJ Novak, Leslie David Baker, Phyllis Smith, Angela Kinsey, Brian Baumgartner, Oscar Nunez, Kate Flannery, Creed Bratton, Ellie Kemper, and Zach Woods also star.

Apr 21st 2012

Darryl (Craig Robinson) teaches Nellie (Catherine Tate) how to eat a taco.

Now I know they're fucking with us.

Apr 26th 2012

Actually the taco scene was about the funniest thing in this episode, but there wasn't any instruction involved.

Apr 27th 2012

There were some funny lines. As much as I love seeing David Wallace, it bugged me that the overnight millionaire from NY was at a dog pound fundraiser in Scranton. Kevin was pretty good last night, too. Everyone thought his dog was dead and it was just a great, mellow, stinky dog.

Dwight did pretty well thinking on his feet when we caught on to what happened. Can't wait to see the love triangle between Oscar, Angela, and the Senator.

Apr 27th 2012

Guys, you can't just pretend this never happened. It happened.

I like the Pam vs. Ryan rivalry. I only wish there was a little more of it back when the writing was better and I cared.

Apr 27th 2012

Guys, you can't just pretend this never happened. It happened.

Not for me. I missed it and will never, ever watch it. So there.

Apr 28th 2012

This was better than I expected from the description. They've been making Dwight way too successful lately so I liked seeming him to being a jagoff. The Kevin stuff was mostly good too.

I like the Pam vs. Ryan rivalry. I only wish there was a little more of it back when the writing was better and I cared.

This is an excellent point.

1 to 7 of 7
Top of PageBack to discussions