Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Lurking
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
31 to 46 of 46
Jun 25th 2012

Ah ha ha ha. Nice. She's got a standing invite to come up here and check out the upstate NY area.

Jun 25th 2012

Whatever, 2' Closer to Marrying Your Cousin

But I still can't marry my gay cousin.

Why don't you folks just head south? Wouldn't that be simpler? MISS, on your way to Florida, just head to WV and jump on I77. I'll drive down the mountain. We'll go to Cracker Barrel. It'll be great.

Anque, just jump on I81 and stop at Wytheville, VA. Simple. Great antique shops there, too.

Jun 25th 2012

No, no, no. The idea is to get YOU out of Podunk, NC, McLazy. Fun fact: I live near a 'town' called Podunk. Awesome.

Jun 25th 2012

I'll be passing through on I-95 in a little over two weeks. If you hang out near an exit ramp we can wave at each other.

Jun 25th 2012

I'm going to Iowa in the morning. Anybody lurking here I can wave to on my way?

Jun 25th 2012

We fly into NC next week on our way to the beach. We'll wave.

Jun 26th 2012

I thought there were beaches in the west, too?

Jun 26th 2012

Too cold or too crowded.

Jun 26th 2012

Too much radioactive Japanese debris too.

Jun 26th 2012

It's not all radioactive. Besides we might get some supersized salmon out of it. Either that or some aquatic based superhero.

Jun 26th 2012

Win-win-win. That's ideal.

Jun 27th 2012

What's going on tonight? I might (yeah, probably won't) sew a little on this dress that I'm making from an old floor-length skirt.

Jun 27th 2012

aquatic based superhero.

Or Mutation Man!

Jun 27th 2012

I shall be reading, listening to baseball, and generally enjoying the sun while I have it.

Jun 27th 2012

Are you in Oregon now, DftF?

Jun 27th 2012

Yeah. I had to bag out on my marathon because I lost too much conditioning when I was sick, so I'm mostly lying around.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
31 to 46 of 46
Top of PageBack to discussions